Representing NASCAR on Dancing With The Stars.....

Im suprised they did not ask Patrick ...
They have many times, she declined due to her busy schedule every time.

in 2007 Hélio Castro Neves won. Something tells me Micky won't do as well.

I'm not a watcher of the show, but I did watch Kelly Pickler's dancing on youtube the year she won 2013, been a fan of her's since American Idol.

BxVszGVCQAAhszK.jpg:large

When I think of dancing I think of graceful movement.

Graceful is not a term I would use to describe Michael. This could be entertaining, in a trainwreck sort of way.

When I think of dancing I think of graceful movement.

Graceful is not a term I would use to describe Michael. This could be entertaining, in a trainwreck sort of way.
Anyone the size of that guy is bound to be awkward but who knows he may surprise many of us.

Hell some of the judges thought Chaz Bono was a graceful man. UhUh.
Didn't watch that one. I did watch the show when they had Heinz Ward of the Pittsburgh Steelers on there. Like I said before, I'll give this one a shot because someone from NASCAR is on there. Obviously there is not time for any active driver to take part in this because of the amount of time involved. I don't have a problem with Mikey. He's been around the sport for a long time and outside of this forum the guy is pretty well liked. People on here aren't going to admit it but many will be watching him. The only time that they'll speak up is if he should do bad. That's kinda the way it goes.

Didn't watch that one. I did watch the show when they had Heinz Ward of the Pittsburgh Steelers on there. Like I said before, I'll give this one a shot because someone from NASCAR is on there. Obviously there is not time for any active driver to take part in this because of the amount of time involved. I don't have a problem with Mikey. He's been around the sport for a long time and outside of this forum the guy is pretty well liked. People on here aren't going to admit it but many will be watching him. The only time that they'll speak up is if he should do bad. That's kinda the way it goes.
I don't like him and admit it all the time. According to the poll's, he's near the bottom of the likable list. The last one on a long list of on air personalities. I have never watched the show, I just saw them talking about Chaz's results on GMA.

They shoulda got Terry Labonte or the Rooster or anybody that's a retired real driver.

I only watched it when Meryl Davis was on because I have a huge crush on her.

I wonder if this girl is still one of the professional dancers on that show..

02-edyta.jpg

The things these girls must feel when they get paired with undesirables.

@mw55

My dearest @EmmaSlaterDance we have our voting number!1-800-868-3409 1-800-Vote4-09 @DancingABC premieres Monday.

I wonder if this girl is still one of the professional dancers on that show..

The things these girls must feel when they get paired with undesirables.

$$$ signs for their career. Emma whatever was just another pretty face, now she is a Nascar fan girl. Needs to talk to the ten driver, there might be a vacant seat and a willing sponsor around somewhere.

$$$ signs for their career. Emma whatever was just another pretty face, now she is a Nascar fan girl. Needs to talk to the ten driver, there might be a vacant seat and a willing sponsor around somewhere.

upload_2014-9-15_20-57-25.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom