Representing NASCAR on Dancing With The Stars.....

Well Mikey wasnt the worst at least, we will get to see him again, one more time maybe

I won't watch. I just won't.

Might be interested in an all NASCAR owners competition however. Imagine, Childress, Penske, Ganassi, Coach, and Hendrick dance off. No don't. I just did, and now I'm heading for the vodka.

You really should support Mikey Rev, he does use TRD stuff :)

This....is.....exactly.....what.....I......am......struggling.......with Kyle18fan! If that guy doesn't get voted off the potential exists that he could appear in TRD swag. Nooooooooo! :mad:

This....is.....exactly.....what.....I......am......struggling.......with Kyle18fan! If that guy doesn't get voted off the potential exists that he could appear in TRD swag. Nooooooooo! :mad:

I voted for him 13 times, poor guy looked nervous as hell

I didn't vote but I did watch the show. He got beat by many but beat a few IMO. He should be good for a couple weeks but that's about it I'd imagine. Yes, definitely nervous. How could someone not be in that situation. Certainly out of his element.

his charm and nascar nation will carry him pretty far with the votes. I predict he makes it just before the semifinals.

He promised to improve and I just have to watch to see if he does, it took some reasonably big attachments for him to even try so I will keep voting for him

He promised to improve and I just have to watch to see if he does, it took some reasonably big attachments for him to even try so I will keep voting for him

He will improve a little, but won't need to improve too much to make it far. I used to watch the show on the reg, but finally convinced my wife to give up on it a few seasons ago. We decided to watch again this season now the Mikey is on. Past contestants have been known to make it pretty far on just their charm alone, some really bad dancers have made it to the semi-finals while some decent dancers were kicked off early. My guess it that tonight that Lolo girl will be kicked, because she was pretty crappy and her attitude was just as bad.

He will improve a little, but won't need to improve too much to make it far. I used to watch the show on the reg, but finally convinced my wife to give up on it a few seasons ago. We decided to watch again this season now the Mikey is on. Past contestants have been known to make it pretty far on just their charm alone, some really bad dancers have made it to the semi-finals while some decent dancers were kicked off early. My guess it that tonight that Lolo girl will be kicked, because she was pretty crappy and her attitude was just as bad.

She did have a crappy attitude, surely she will be out after tonight, poor girl doesnt even know how to smile

[/q

Thanks for the link, I missed the show. Mikey really needs to change that suit, DAMNo_O. BTY, the Girl did all the work.
Tommy Chong's entrance was just as you would expect, low rider and barrio tunes. He did well for an old fart, uh, old stoner.

Thanks for the link, I missed the show. Mikey really needs to change that suit, DAMNo_O. BTW, the Girl did all the work.
Tommy Chong's entrance was just as you would expect, low rider and barrio tunes. He did well for an old fart, uh, old stoner.[/quote]

Okay, I understand now. I am being punished for my sins. Maybe if I confess.....Okay, here we go....YES! I admit it. I wanted Junior to blow up while leading the 500!!! Now please God, make this end!!!!!

Okay, I understand now. I am being punished for my sins. Maybe if I confess.....Okay, here we go....YES! I admit it. I wanted Junior to blow up while leading the 500!!! Now please God, make this end!!!!!

Watch the show next week Rev, Mikey needs your support :D

Back
Top Bottom