Xfinity RACE thread -- Talladega

is pleading with crews to be risky and stay out. It still may be a two stop race. Poole and Black are not gonig to win unless they stayed out! Tell 7 friends to stay out too to get drafting partners!

Any body but a cup guy. Just because this is one of the few chances for that possibility

Thank goodness for the Fox Sports Go App, or I'd not be seeing this race right now. They are showing College Baseball on our local Fox.

Wow....that was a NASTY hit. There has to be something these tracks can do about the inside walls so they don't stick out at bad angles like that.

Amazing shot
XfinCrash.jpg

How about less yapping from the commentators and more engine noise !

No he better not be mad...but maybe all the Joey haters can see that this was "just racing". Still love the struggles Kenseth is having though.

Seriously, what is different in the situations? Nothing. As a 22 fan, I get both races. Only 22 haters see one side of the story.

I wonder if fans will cheer now when the 22 drives a derby car out on the track and puts the 48 into the wall in an Xfinity race??? Why not....you did before.

Oh bull ****

Sucks for Pool, but good for Elliot. Still an awesome finish, great racing. Pool is talented he'll get another one soon enough.

I'm done with this sport. No light was on the fox cartoon graphic isn't a ****** caution light. **** this asswipes in never watching this rigged bs again. Poole got robbed

Back
Top Bottom