Robby Gordon

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not much, and not that he cares, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Don't let Bow get near the cake! :D

Attachments

• birthday_cake_ani.gif
    birthday_cake_ani.gif
    11.3 KB · Views: 104
He'll probably spin the cake out and blame it on somebody else...

Originally posted by EatMorePossum@Jan 2 2004, 12:02 PM
He'll probably spin the cake out and blame it on somebody else...
ROTFLMAO (sorry RobbyG Fan!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy Birthday!

Robby is Cool >>>>>>> Better than his moron Teammate

Happy Birthday Robby, looks like there is a bit of fan contingency on board here, I thought me and RobbyGFan were the only ones. Even if he blames someone else, he's still a pretty good racer and manages to get into about as much on track trouble as most other drivers. Despite the fact that NBC acts like he didn't exist...funny how you never saw him on their coverage, but then they did a pre race deal with him...i bet a lot of people were like, "who the hell is this guy?". Still, he manages to be pretty cordial and loyal to his fans. AND his Busch sponsor is based in the town I live in...so maybe he'll show up here someday.

Originally posted by rajflyboy@Jan 2 2004, 01:32 PM
Robby is Cool >>>>>>> Better than his moron Teammate
Wow. Just, wow. For once I feel inclined to reference this.

no one can say Robby cant drive a car. Rember when he was like 3 or 4 laps down at the 1st richmond race this year? before they changed it and you got a lap back? cause of the new rules. he worked his way up to the lead, almost won but drove in to hard but still got 4th.

when he was in the lead i was praying for rain. LOL...then Needacheck got the lead and then the rain came.

Robby's olny problem he goes in the turns to fast, if he let out a fraction of a sec sooner he would do a hell of a lot better.

still love it when he gave Jeff the boot at Loudon in 01. hehe

Originally posted by Lap3Forever@Jan 2 2004, 01:43 PM

still love it when he gave Jeff the boot at Loudon in 01. hehe
You say that to a JEFF GORDON fan??? SHAME

What about when Burton dumped him in Richmond this year after he did the same thing? (overshadowed Rudd/Harvick's outburst) Not only did he not go yell at Jeff Burton, he didn't talk smack about him either. Of course, he did manage to lock horns with him again...but hey, look who still has a sponsor...

Originally posted by esorlxaw@Jan 2 2004, 02:13 PM
What about when Burton dumped him in Richmond this year after he did the same thing? (overshadowed Rudd/Harvick's outburst) Not only did he not go yell at Jeff Burton, he didn't talk smack about him either. Of course, he did manage to lock horns with him again...but hey, look who still has a sponsor...
i still like what his spoter or rc was saying to him...."Robby.........., Robby............, Robby............, Lets get some fresh tires on that thing"

robby never said a thing.

i belive burton got in to his to push him out of the way, and rudd did the same.

but Robby did handle it a lot better.

Sorry I'm late, Robbie, but a good friend of mine would have loved to wish you a very Happy Birthday. You were one of her favorites on a very short list!

Originally posted by Lap3Forever@Jan 2 2004, 01:23 PM
YAY, happy B-day robby, and heres to your next nascar champ! :cheers: :cheers:
that is real funny :XXROFL:

He does have the talent.. but i'm not gonna say he'll win it..

I'm shooting for Harvick to win it or Dale Jr.

I still can't figure out why Harvick gives Robby such a hard time A >> If it wasn't for Robby >> Kevin wouldnt have a clue how to set up a car >> let alone win a race!

I'm looking forward to Robby doing some bump and Run on his Spoiled >> Non Driving Teammate

Originally posted by rajflyboy@Jan 5 2004, 06:12 PM
I still can't figure out why Harvick gives Robby such a hard time A >> If it wasn't for Robby >> Kevin wouldnt have a clue how to set up a car >> let alone win a race!

I'm looking forward to Robby doing some bump and Run on his Spoiled >> Non Driving Teammate
:LMAO:

Originally posted by rajflyboy@Jan 5 2004, 07:12 PM

Ha, Disgruntled Stewart fan? I thought so B)

Although it happened in the past, I"m sure Childress is really hoping to see some more infighting. Note the sarcasm in that sentence, it was implied.

If you say so... last time I checked, that "NON DRIVING" teammate won the Brickyard 400 and finished 5th in points.

don't start with flyboy, you're just doing what he wants you to do.

Back
Top Bottom