Rudd is washed-up

H

Happy29

Well, I figure with that Anti-Harvick thread I should have the oppurtunity to voice my opinion. From what I saw Harvick was shaken up loose he nearly saved it entering turn 1 then Rudd hit him some more and then Harvick's car and his chances of winning or a top 5 all went to hell. What could Rudd have done ? Taken a different lane instead of just choosing to wreck him. Guess Rudd doesnt have any common sense, I hope he gets suspended, he has just a reputation as Harvick does IMO. Well, there you go my two cents.

Happy, your whole message is the truth, but I would just let it go man. We know what happened, and there's nothing we can do about it. With some of the folks on here, you just cant win. This isn't a 'if we cant beat em, join em' kinda thing, its more like 'make your point, and give them days to realize it'.

Amen!! Kevin has been recked other times this year and hasn't said boo, but when he does every body jums on him when he does say some thing.

you gotta be kidding me....now everyone can have their punches at Rudd, lol

Not quite sure I follow how any of this has anything to do with Rudd being washed up.........Seems he was top 10 in points last year, better than all but 9 other dirvers. This season, as has been the case for far too long, the Wood Bros are not up to par with the better WC teams.

"Truth" is one thing, perception is another. Don't confuse the two. Only one person on this planet knows what was going on in Ricky's car, and that person was sitting the seat of the #21 last night. Anything is perception or speculation unless that man says so.

Only one other group of folks have any impact on the deal. Last night they were in the red trailer and tomorrow or the next day will make their impact. Odds are that they are gonna see Mr. Harvick as the one in need of guidance.

And it will not be prejudice or past actions. Not too many weeks ago Kevin was in the exact position Ricky is right now. Then only he knew if avoiding a slower car was possible or not, NASCAR gave him the benefit of the doubt. I see no reason Ricky will not be given the same.

Seems like we can always look to HS to set stuff right.

I do have to agree. Rudd has shown plenty of fight lately and especially last year. Drivers always have a point sometime when they are questioned. Anytime you go from winning to back of the field, you get critized and told to quit. Rudd needs a better car and a tad bit of luck. :cheers:

In all this Kevin will be the big big loser. I don't think much will happen to Rudd if anything. I have been a Harvick fron the start and will contimue to be.Remember Kevin was the one that went to pit road looking for Rudd not the other way around. If he gets off light the Harvick haters will be out of joint. If he gets sit out a race then we Harvick fan will be upset. But Nascar wont ask us what they should do. We will find out Mon or Tues.

MONDAY!!!!! I wanna know NOW, LOL

Rudd dosnt deserve anything really, but if he threw the hans back then maybe. But Harvick...shh, I feel bad for that team.

Alot was problebly going on in Ricky's head. He knew Jeremy was coming up fast and according to his interview just now on Speed he check his mirrow to see where Jeremy was then he looked back a Kevin and there he was. It was too late to do anything. He admitted it was his fault. Just to set the record straight, I'm not a Harvick hater, he's just not one of my favs.

I will be surprised if they sit Kevin out. Probation and some bucks I would think.

Both drivers will be told to do everything humanly possible to avoid each other for a while, on track and off more than likely.

Will not be surprised if some crew members get a little vacation. Perhaps from both teams, it got kinda confusing with all the folks milling around to tell who was doing what. Certainly one or two of Kevin's guys.

First off, NASCAR will not tolerate "mob" scenes. It is one thing for drivers and perhaps even CC's to jaw one another, but the crew stays out of it. If ya notice most of NASCAR's comments so far have been directed at this aspect of the incdent.

Secondly, you do not touch another team's car unless invited or to render assistance. It is not done. It is practically one of the original sins. It is like walking into another person's house uninvited and unwelcomed.

Wasnt Harvick standing on Rudd's window and leaning on his car a little? That was a big mistake for someoneto stand on Rudd's hood . :rolleyes:

I don't think Kevin will be suspended. In fact I think that's out of the question.
But what will na$car do to get his attention ?

& as always HS is the voice of reason

Ricky Rudd isnt washed up yet. he can still drive and car.

Rudd is a very good racecar driver, just needs a better team. I don't think he will get penalized for what happened. Harvick on the other hand will. I don't see him sitting out a race but probabion and fines are most likely going to happen. I agree that if its not your car, don't touch it. Harvick didn't damage Rudds car by standing on the window. I also agree with HS that some of the crews will have a little vacation.

Originally posted by Luv4Dale8@Sep 7 2003, 06:20 PM
Wasnt Harvick standing on Rudd's window and leaning on his car a little? That was a big mistake for someoneto stand on Rudd's hood . :rolleyes:
Yarrghh, a crewman from the 29 did jump on the 21 car.

I think Ricky will win again before the end of his career. The#21's not very good, but Rickys won in equipment that wasn't very good before.

Ricky "REX" Rudd would win by the end of his season i agree to that.

I was in Staurt, VA home of the Wood Brothers Racing Shop, which is 15 miles NorthWest of Martinsville, VA. The wood Brothers uses all roush power since Jack-A Roush bought into them since Jon Wood came to Roush Racing.

Back
Top Bottom