Sadler to Roush.....

Revman

Denny beat your favorite driver....again!
Small news: Elliot Sadler to Roush Xfinity ride. Hopefully, huge news coming about Bubba Wallace to the JGR Xfinity ride.

I like the move for Roush. This will get Roush some much needed veteran presence for NXS to help groom the younglings. That way Biffle doesn't have to worry about being the presence in both Series.

for him to have been that terrible in a gibbs NW car is aweful. doesn't RCR have an opening again?? he actually ran well there. YES the reason he is still in a car is because the sponsor is willing to go with him.

Knowing JGR it will probably mean Carl and Matt will be sharing the vacant ride. Gibbs loads up the Nationwide with cuppers more than any other team. I'm not excited a bit about Sadler going to Roush, but it might mean Chris Buescher gets a better shot at a title. Be a good contest if he and Elliott face off in the Xfinity series next year.

I think it will be a good move for him. Considering his success in the beginning of his career with the Wood Brothers in the earlier part of his career in the Sprint Cup series, it will be nice to see him represent his old family once again. Maybe, with his experience he can help out Buscher and Reed next year to help improve the team. A nice benchmark for both to go after.

We joke about Elliott, but he gets the job done finishing consistently in the top 10 and 5 positions. I'm happy for him.

At JGR will it be Bubba or Erik in the 11? What about the 20?

for him to have been that terrible in a gibbs NW car is aweful. doesn't RCR have an opening again?? he actually ran well there. YES the reason he is still in a car is because the sponsor is willing to go with him.

From what I have heard, some big wig at 1 main is a childhood friend of Sadlers. Don't know if that's true, but I'm not above spreading rumors. ;)

Maybe its not about the cars but about the relationship he has with his team.

Yep. He doesn't give good feedback, then makes too many mistakes on the track. I think he's a good guy, but the talent just isn't there. I don't see him ever getting another quality (top 15) cup ride.

Don't know if that's true, but I'm not above spreading rumors. ;)[/quote]

Yeah , I'd go easy on that ...you're not having a very good week. :rolleyes:

Glad Sadler has a ride at least but kinda sad to see him go to the dark side, wish him luck, he is a really nice guy

I just had a thought, Sadler might be thinking he has a shot at a cup ride with Roush. I believe he could out drive Stenhouse for sure and probably Bayne.

Sadler has 3 wins in 435 Cup races. Although he has more Cup experience that Bayne or Stenhouse, I don't believe he has more ability in a Cup car than either.

Back
Top Bottom