Second in points

Who will get second in points when all is said and done???

• Dale Jr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jimmie Johnson

• Jeff Gordon

• Kevin Harvick

• Ryan newman

• Total voters
S

smack500

Even though matt kenseth could sit in the stands with his friends and watch the races and pretty much still win the cup, theres still a pretty good race for second in points. Who do you think will get it?

I said Gordon, it killed me but thats who I voted for.

It was a toss up for me between JJ and JG. I actually went with JJ, but I'd be happy with either one in 2nd. ;)

Unless something drastic changes for the 8 car at the rock, he could very well be in 4th going into homestead. I'd say the 24 will finish 2nd & the 12 third.

Not picking who I'd like, but the real possibility of Ryan Newman blowing everyone out of the water is there.

Went with Gordon, but that was more of a personal choice...rather than who I think has the best shot.

I went with Jr. Harvick fell to far back to to come in 2nd. But I think Jr will hang on to it.

2. Earnhardt Jr.
3. Johnson
4. Harvick
5. Newman
6. Gordon

2. Jeff Gordon
3. Jimmie Johnson
4. Kevin Harvick
5. Ryan Newman

I say Jr will hang on to it... hopefully.
Either him or Harvick.

Strange jimmie had the second lowest amount of votes and it looks like he will get it. I dont think he gets the respect he deserves, I will laugh if he wins the cup next year.

Originally posted by Mustang@Nov 9 2003, 09:03 PM
Strange jimmie had the second lowest amount of votes and it looks like he will get it. I dont think he gets the respect he deserves, I will laugh if he wins the cup next year.
one more race to go bud, don't start celebrating yet B)

not a jj fan bud just think its funny the little respect hes given hes alot better then people give him credit for.

Jeff Gordon screwed up today. He let road rage get the best of him. I think the way you see it now is how it will end.

2 Johnson
3 Junior
4 Newman
5 Gordon
6 Harvick

JR is only 38 points behind Johnson and Harvick is 30 points behind Gordon Both Harvick and Jr. could move up one spot next week. I said could.

With one race now left to go,I want to change My vote,LOL.

2. Dale Earnhardt Jr.
3. Jeff Gordon
4. Jimmie Johnson
5. Kevin Harvick

Can't believe this but I'm going with Jimmie Johnson and then Jeff Gordon.

Rank +/- Driver Points Behind Starts Wins Top 5 Top 10

2 -- Jimmie Johnson 4932 -90 36 3 14 20
3 -- Dale Earnhardt Jr. 4815 -207 36 2 13 21
4 +1 Jeff Gordon 4785 -237 36 3 15 20
5 +1 Kevin Harvick 4770 -252 36 1 11 18
6 -2 Ryan Newman 4711 -311 36 8 17 22

Man ford needs to get to work, after what happened to kurt today, there is only 1 ford in the top 10. Oh well atleast the only one in there is number 1.

Congrats to Jimmie Johnson on his 2nd place Winston Cup Championship finish! WOOHOO!!!! :wub:

Back
Top Bottom