Showdown RACE thread

Why exactly is this on at 11AM? All star race is the only race I normally skip, but happened to see this on?

Why exactly is this on at 11AM? All star race is the only race I normally skip, but happened to see this on?
This is the showdown. It was rained out yesterday.

This is the showdown. It was rained out yesterday.

Ah. Last time I paid attention to this race it ran right before the main event (not sure how many years ago that was).

Trevor Bayne can wheel it. Congrats to him. How is blaney penalized? I thought you could beat the leader back after the first restart?

I'm so PO'd with that call against Blaney I don't even have cuss words I can use!!!

Shoot that stupid penalty broke up such a good fight between the rookies.

I knew this race was gonna go ham. Great stuff. **** these restart zones. My god.

Also, **** reddit. We should be voting in the people that deserve to be in it. Not Dibennedetto or Josh Wise....

Trevor Bayne can wheel it. Congrats to him. How is blaney penalized? I thought you could beat the leader back after the first restart?

Actually it's the other way around and totally bassackwards. You can beat the leader to the line at the start but not restarts.

I think Chase is going to win the vote. Gordon voted for him 9000 times in the last segment.

Back
Top Bottom