Sirius/XM NASCAR Radio

I didn't listen to either yesterday, but that's really unfortunate if that's the case.

I don't know anything about broadcasting, but I would think that a decent producer would give these guys some help. Having said that, they are probably so arrogant that they are too far gone. I turned it off at the point Moody said, "Stuart Scott did the same thing I do." Dave Moody doesn't have the class to clean Stuart Scott's (RIP) cup much less carry it. The morning bozos were as bad. Just classless, tasteless, juvenile, and pathetic. Why do I subscribe? Many of the on air talents are very good and I enjoy them. Plus, I want the news as it becomes available. Moody, Bagley, and Pistone are necessary evils. Really sad.

Danny Lawrence from ECR was on yesterday with Noble and Choc. He reminded me of why I subscribe. Yes. You heard that right....Enjoyed a piece that wasn't Toyota or TRD related. It was that interesting.

I have never been a Rusty Wallace fan but I sure have enjoyed listening to him on TMD this morning. Lot's of great stories especially relating to Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt & DW. Good stuff.

I believe that they said that Rusty Wallace was hired by MRN but I am not sure in what capacity.

Gotta tell you, I found a new way to listen....OnDemand Interviews. All driver. Minimal 8th Grade talent. Bliss

Classic Tony last night.

replays (all times ET): 2/4 at 5a...2/7 at 3p...2/8 at 1a & 5p...2/9 at 3a.

Back
Top Bottom