So I am a little confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you are looking out for them, maybe they will give you a discount on your bill.
I know you don't like me talking about declining TV ratings, because you really don't have anything to refute it other than resorting to name calling. There's evidence that this new format isn't working and you pro-chasers don't like that.

you are in the wrong thread...again...same ol broken record story. Did you even watch the racing? or were you on your phone to ratings central?

jeez...even jr / jj said they still had a chance ta get into chase today w/ current format .......a chance they would not have had w/ older formats.

entire
race was excitin today........one we wouldn't have had w/o new format !

Are we sure Kevin would have won if there was no chase in 2010? You have no way to prove they would have raced the same.
He asked if the format was fair, not who would have won the championship. Try again.

& that "raced the same" crap is ridiculous. They all race to win every weekend.

sorta like 24 did today ? ha!
He did in the late stages. No need to be in the middle of that crap all race long. Made up plenty of ground but an untimely caution put him back & he just got shuffled in the GWC.

Are we sure Kevin would have won if there was no chase in 2010? You have no way to prove they would have raced the same.
Just based on actual results, Harvick would have won the 2010 championship by 285 points. I don't think "they would have raced different" would have been enough to completely cancel that big of a lead.

Just because everyone knows the rules doesnt mean its a fair competition.
What-gif.gif

Let me slow it down & put this in a historical sense you can understand.

The jewish people of 1930s & 1940s NAZI Germany knew the rules of the state - but it was not a fair place to live.

Americans in the first half of the 1900s knew Jim Crow laws - but it was certainly not a fair system.

Just because everyone knows the rules doesnt mean the rules are fair.

Let me slow it down & put this in a historical sense you can understand.

The jewish people of 1930s & 1940s NAZI Germany knew the rules of the state - but it was not a fair place to live.

Americans in the first half of the 1900s knew Jim Crow laws - but it was certainly not a fair system.

Just because everyone knows the rules doesnt mean the rules are fair.
:rolleyes:

Let me hurry up put this in a actual legitimate way YOU might understand...

WTF does any of that have to do with this?!

Were the Jews in Nazi Germany given the same guns as the Nazi's?
Did the African Americans drive for HMS in 1935?

:idunno:

Come on man... ur out to lunch buddy. Ur comparisons really make me think you take this stuff waaaaay to seriously.. get a grip bro. These things are not comparable to this whatsoever.

:rolleyes:

Let me hurry up put this in a actual legitimate way YOU might understand...

WTF does any of that have to do with this?!

Were the Jews in Nazi Germany given the same guns as the Nazi's?
Did the African Americans drive for HMS in 1935?

:idunno:

Come on man... ur out to lunch buddy. Ur comparisons really make me think you take this stuff waaaaay to seriously.. get a grip bro. These things are not comparable to this whatsoever.
Well first off NOBODY was given guns in Germany except for the Nazis so good effort at history there :p

You didnt understand the initial statement so I dont know why I thought youd understand the elaboration of it. This chase format is a fluke. Its just an experiment to bring more TV fans. Its got nothing to do with crowning a champion worthy of their champion like efforts over the season. It isnt working. So expect more changes soon.

Watch the race, eff the chase :)

Well first off NOBODY was given guns in Germany except for the Nazis so good effort at history there :p
Holy crap LMFAO ....Man... u crack me up :XXROFL:

That is exactly my point... no one except the Nazi's had guns... all of the teams have cars.. get it.. huh? Huh? Riiiiiight...

No.. sadly.. you probably still dont even come close to seeing what Im saying here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom