Sprint All Star Fan Vote

Storming off inna huff wouldn't be fitting a representative of a company thrilled to offer a "figtastic" creations, Gluten Free Fig Bars made with a special blend of Ancient Grains – Amaranth, Teff, and Sorghum. Crafted with thoughtful, quality ingredients, they're the perfect on-the-go snack to fuel everyday life's great journeys for those passionate about health conscious living, love to promote what they do, and love Nature's Bakery.

She was visibly miffed when Josh Wise got the vote, IIRC.

They just said that the top two would be voted in since JG isn't racing. They need a 20 car field.

Really ?? Danica? Come on this is an all star race not a midpack race. There were others out that were running decent and sit now while she will go out and ride. Man I hate this kind of crap.

The funny thing is she's going to run 18-20 and not get talked about at all. If she wouldn't have gotten voted in fox might have incorporated her into the coverage.

Fan vote always has been a ratings cop out to get a popular driver into the main event if they didnt meet the prerequisites

The fan is simply WHO THE FANS want to be in the race. Danica is it. Vote for blaney or whoever you feel should be in if you disagree.

Chase and DP won.The DP haters are out in full force on Facebook/SHR page. Those are some seriously angry and bitter posters over there.:lol2:
And they should be. Shouldn't be there based on her being a woman that runs mid pack and whines all the time. Hardly the definition for an all star.

And they should be. Shouldn't be there based on her being a woman that runs mid pack and whines all the time. Hardly the definition for an all star.

Just a sport. Lots of people get carried away with the hate and bitterness towards the woman.She was voted in for the 3rd time because the fans want to see her. Don't like it, feel free to whine and complain, but there's no need for the ugly hate. I find it creepy and kinda scary as well.

The fact that they have a fan vote at all is what's a joke. If you're not good enough to win a race or win a race against the other guys who couldn't win a race how is that all star worthy? Cheapens the event when Ryan blaney and Stenhouse aren't in and Danica is. For the record hated it when Kyle petty was voted in too, and im pretty sure he's not a girl lol.

The fact that they have a fan vote at all is what's a joke. If you're good enough to win a race or win a race against the other guys who couldn't win a race how is that all star worthy? Cheapens the event when Ryan blaney and Stenhouse aren't in and Danica is. For the record hated it when Kyle petty was voted in too, and im pretty sure he's not a girl lol.

It doesn't cheapen anything. It's a friggin non-points All-Star race. Just like any other All-Star race or game the fans want to see their favorite drivers and players. Simple as that.

Really ?? Danica? Come on this is an all star race not a midpack race. There were others out that were running decent and sit now while she will go out and ride. Man I hate this kind of crap.
What's 'All Star' about it? It's the same drivers we see racing against each other every week. No new faces, no new match-ups, nobody we haven't seen race together before.

The hosing of Blaney was NASCAR's decision on the restart. NASCAR already knew that Chase was in by vote. They should've just left the restart alone.

The hosing of Blaney was NASCAR's decision on the restart. NASCAR already knew that Chase was in by vote. They should've just left the restart alone.
How was Blaney hosed? He clearly jumped the restart. What difference does it make that Chase was already in? Chase didn't even win that segment; Bayne did.

The fact that they have a fan vote at all is what's a joke. If you're not good enough to win a race or win a race against the other guys who couldn't win a race how is that all star worthy? Cheapens the event when Ryan blaney and Stenhouse aren't in and Danica is. For the record hated it when Kyle petty was voted in too, and im pretty sure he's not a girl lol.
what is "allstar worthy" is that this race is just for $$$, bragging rights. Its balls out..er.. lol

What's 'All Star' about it? It's the same drivers we see racing against each other every week. No new faces, no new match-ups, nobody we haven't seen race together before.

I agree as calling the event "All Star" is a gargantuan misnomer. If they wanted a true All Star race it would have 4-5 drivers.

Reactions: Pat
I have no problem with people voting for DP or DW for that matter.

What part of "Fan Vote " don't you understand . Like you , I'm hoping Timmy Hill will someday have enough fans to get him voted into the race . Meanwhile , it sees that Danica has more fans than Timmy , so I'm OK with that .

You guys do realize that NASCAR's fan vote is a smaller portion of their all star event than other sports, right?

Major League Baseball sets the starting lineup for their all-star game entirely based on a fan vote.

Danica may not get very many top 5 or even top 10 finishes but she is still well liked by Nascar fans and hell I think she is great for the sport. She may never win and race but if her face keeps people talking about the sport I am all for her being a part of it. As for Chase he is my guy.

Back
Top Bottom