Sprint Hits A Home Run -- Narwhal threads merged

Did someone say Narwhals?

latest

Andy still has not taken my advice and moved over to MRN. I don't even know what commercial he's talking about, because I will not subject myself to this crap.

BTW, MRN has a brand new app for iPhone and Android.

Andy still has not taken my advice and moved over to MRN. I don't even know what commercial he's talking about, because I will not subject myself to this crap.

BTW, MRN has a brand new app for iPhone and Android.
Apparently I've been living under a rock, because I didn't know what he was talking about either at first.

And I still don't, and that doesn't bother me at all ;)
I found it on YouTube. It's a Sprint commercial, and they play a short clip from the video Speed posted. I think it's hilarious precisely because I see how it could get extremely annoying very quickly. :)

It's like the new plan for advertising is to annoy the consumer into buying your product lol. OR Sprint is just getting their kicks before they leave the sport.. haha

It's like the new plan for advertising is to annoy the consumer into buying your product lol. OR Sprint is just getting their kicks before they leave the sport.. haha

The goal of the ad, or any ad, is to make a lasting impression and get people talking. Considering that Andy is talking about it on here and on Facebook means that the ad is working.

I'm tired of listening to these drivers"I just don't know what to do" "I don't want to go out first".Get in the car and race..Bunch of pussies..

The goal of the ad, or any ad, is to make a lasting impression and get people talking. Considering that Andy is talking about it on here and on Facebook means that the ad is working.
This guy gets it

I didn't say it isn't working.. But ******* why do they have to be so annoying?

Back
Top Bottom