Stenhouse blames Jeff G for not making race

In my opinion, Ricky is 4th rate and it shows every time he is on the track. Let him complain if he wants, he’s not going to be in NASCAR that long anyway.

In my opinion, Ricky is 4th rate and it shows every time he is on the track. Let him complain if he wants, he’s not going to be in NASCAR CUP RACING that long anyway.
:fixed:
Maybe he'll go back to Nationwide or whatever It'll be called then.

Ricky seems to have regressed badly in his 2nd season. A runner-up finish at Bristol back in March has pretty much been his only highlight this year. So far, he hasn't been much better than David Ragan was at RFR. At least Ragan was a threat on the RP tracks.

Didn't something like this almost happen earlier in the year? A bunch of drivers waited too long to put down a lap and almost got caught.

I just can't for the life of me understand how we get to race # 32, and these guys running multimillion dollar race programs are making blunders like that. You had one job, go out and qualify the car. Stenhouse and Allgaier and their teams should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves, that's amateur hour stuff right there.

If Ricky Stenhouse did go back to Nationwide, do you guys think he would win a 3rd championship? Cause if he did, he would be the only driver to win 3 Championships in Nationwide.

Didn't something like this almost happen earlier in the year? A bunch of drivers waited too long to put down a lap and almost got caught.

I just can't for the life of me understand how we get to race # 32, and these guys running multimillion dollar race programs are making blunders like that. You had one job, go out and qualify the car. Stenhouse and Allgaier and their teams should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves, that's amateur hour stuff right there.

From what I understand they changed the format cutting the time down

Back
Top Bottom