Stewart Defends Busch

Finally atleast one person has pulled their head out of their ass and sees whats going on

I don't care how bad or how instigating a question is, you don't say what Busch did to Pockrass.

BP did nothing wrong.

As far as the topic of this thread goes..... I already posted a bunch of information on this in your other thread earlier today but one thing I found particularly interesting is that the PR firm that oversees Kurt Bush is owned by Tony Stewart. Tony has a vested interest in backing one of his clients.

BP did nothing wrong.

As far as the topic of this thread goes..... I already posted a bunch of information on this in your other thread earlier today but one thing I found particularly interesting is that the PR firm that oversees Kurt Bush is owned by Tony Stewart. Tony has a vested interest in backing one of his clients.

Tony Stewart owns a PR firm? What irony... :D

Another thread with the same people (including me) posting the same things. Zzzzzzz

Another thread with the same people (including me) posting the same things. Zzzzzzz
Like it or not it's the hot topic right now. Two threads on the same subject is one to many but they certainly aren't disguised in their description.

Like it or not it's the hot topic right now. Two threads on the same subject is one to many but they certainly aren't disguised in their description.
With the chase you don't know who will win the title till the last race .before it was decided sometimes weeks ahead.That hurt attendance at the last several races.

With the chase you don't know who will win the title till the last race .before it was decided sometimes weeks ahead.That hurt attendance at the last several races.
Welcome to the forum , Willie , glad to hear some other opinions .

Welcome to the forum , Willie , glad to hear some other opinions .
Thank you. I've been on Nascar.com but it's nothing but one arguement after the other. With all the haters on that site no one ever gets too discuss racing.

Am I the only person here that finds the irony in Stewart owning a PR firm?
Well with Tonys history I guess he thought it would be cheaper to own the pr firm then pay one. And being a team owner and track owner it makes sense.

Thank you. I've been on Nascar.com but it's nothing but one arguement after the other. With all the haters on that site no one ever gets too discuss racing.

Well darn it Willie you have come to the right place . There is noone here like that .:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom