Talladega 2 Pre-Race Thread

Man. I'm still frustrated that Larson cost himself a win and a ticket into the round of 8.

I'm not sure what will happen. Larson has had tremendous speed at superspeedways this year. Which means he will have a winning car and will run up front..

Which creates the extremely likely scenario where he either wrecks, or makes a quick decision to cost him stage points or a good finish .

10 stage points and a top 12 finish. Thats all im asking for!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Even if he lifted and ran 2nd he’s like +30 and I feel pretty good about his chances. That team has shot themselves in the foot and been shot in the foot by others all year.

1696029969547.jpeg

Ford’s are fast…Aric on the pole. But it’s Talladega so….

Who knows?

As a Ryan preece fan, I'm actually rooting that he doesn't get a top 5.

As in, another top 5 worst wreck of the season. The Daytona crash is almost certainly gonna be worst wreck of the year and Talladega with Larson is top 5 as well.

Even if he lifted and ran 2nd he’s like +30 and I feel pretty good about his chances. That team has shot themselves in the foot and been shot in the foot by others all year.
I've tooted the "fastest car in the field" horn all year to the disagreement of many. 4 races in, all I can say is "told you do"

And yet mistakes and mistakes are gonna get you bounced in once again. Zero reason he shouldn't be in the final 4. Larson is a champion and Cliff is giving him the best cars in the field.

If his points cusion survives today...get it together for the last 5. Darlington, Kansas and Texas were all once again shoulda couldas.

I've tooted the "fastest car in the field" horn all year to the disagreement of many. 4 races in, all I can say is "told you do"

And yet mistakes and mistakes are gonna get you bounced in once again. Zero reason he shouldn't be in the final 4. Larson is a champion and Cliff is giving him the best cars in the field.

If his points cusion survives today...get it together for the last 5. Darlington, Kansas and Texas were all once again shoulda couldas.

Praying for an unscathed top 15 today and onto the Roval

Daytona was pretty good and not much carnage... hopefully they can do the same today.

Yeah, you did. Hopefully you don't have a step half sister's wedding to attend for the cup race lol.

In my defense, my former business kept me busy every weekend for the last 14 years. So I now have weekends free, and I wanted to go cheer for my second oldest nephew. :)

But no I don't have my father's, brother's, nephew's, cousin's, former roommate wedding to attend to today. 😆

Back
Top Bottom