Talladega 3 day washout

The low may be over Nashville now, maybe making a southern flow of rain at 3 pm. Would hate a 120 lap race. Does Helton rush intros anymore?
I recall a couple of quickie starts last year, with the green coming five minutes into the race broadcast. I'd prefer to see all races start like that, with all the pre-race ceremonies as part of the pre-race show.

Yep, the Weather Channel is showing an 80% chance of thunderstorms for Tuesday. 60% chance for Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Going to be tough to get any racing in this week.

This is really why I'm waiting to buy tickets the week of the race from now on. No sellouts means no reason to buy earlier. Whether the panic here is needed or not, there will inevitably come a week where NASCAR can't race on Sunday or Monday, and the overfilled schedule will come back to bite them.

Pennsylvania's accuweather channel nationwide scan loos a little better for 20 laps before 2 pm then 80 laps from 7 pm to 8 pm

And still the best thread on the board but I expect that to change soon.

Weather is going to happen, and not a lot we can do about it outside of talking about it lol

Gonna help my friend @aunty dive blow this thread up.....If the damn weather was engineered by TRD, it would be perfect all of the time. Carry on!

Cough, Nismo, cough........................carry on

Cough, Subaru Technica International, cough.........

I'd be a fan of Legacys or Imprezas(non-turbo, of course) in the cup series. They have two cylinder heads as it is so why the **** not? Right?

Cough, Subaru Technica International, cough.........

I'd be a fan of Legacys or Imprezas(non-turbo, of course) in the cup series. They have two cylinder heads as it is so why the **** not? Right?
Same here, I would love to see a Impreza, Camry, and a Maxima coming out of turn four at Daytona racing for the win :)

Eh it's a Holden Commodore anyways. I love it though.
I like the Commodore SS as well.

I actually like most of Holden's line up, to bad we get the watered down stuff here outside of the SS which I believe was watered down a little bit for us.

how luck are we a 4 hour gap inbetween low pressure and a front! at race day!

I wold not mind a lightning safety caution. At pocono campers were stuck. We may have one this week.

I wold not mind a lightning safety caution. At pocono campers were stuck. We may have one this week.
Let's just think about the implications of that, shall we? Remember all those people in the infield, some of whom (admittedly a minority) may even be sober?

this thread needs a sticky

And some lug nuts.

e71d0de1-80d5-4814-b460-e304aabd3bac.jpg

So, when is this three day wash out supposed to take place ?

:laugh::laugh:

I know where the rain went, its here :laugh:

This thread reminds me of the guy who was so worried about Dover getting rained out. Remember how many questions he was asking and then he got rid of his Xfinity races. And nothing was cancelled.

Its raining in Arizona but try as it might the diesel drag races went on without delay

Back
Top Bottom