Talladega - GEICO 500 - Pre Race Thread

This new Chase format has made Talladega such an odd sporting event. It will be fascinating to watch but I still wish this track weren't in The Chase.

Two hours and counting...

pacing-shooting.gif

:fixed:

Keselowski says he's has to be aggressive to win at Talladega...look out.

He's normally really stupid on plate tracks so this would be fun to watch.
Stupid FAST!! Lol... he does alright but something always happens.. bleh.. Im just hoping he can continue his top 5 streak.... but whatever happens happens... if he wrecks I hope he at least takes out the 48, 20, and the 24 lol.. I'd add the 4 to that but he's locked in already. :D lol

Stupid FAST!! Lol... he does alright but something always happens.. bleh.. Im just hoping he can continue his top 5 streak.... but whatever happens happens... if he wrecks I hope he at least takes out the 48, 20, and the 24 lol.. I'd add the 4 to that but he's locked in already. :D lol

He has a tendency to make moves that slow him down along with screwing up the cars around him. He's a seriously terrible plate racer.

He has a tendency to make moves that slow him down along with screwing up the cars around him. He's a seriously terrible plate racer.
Thats not true at all lol.. hes made a few dumb moves... but he's still pretty good on these tracks... and not hainv got worry will just magnify that... watch for the 22 to run up front throughout the day...

@jeff_gluck

Kyle Busch boos and Keselowski boos were almost even. Fans not happy with Kez after last week. Logano, Johnson also got some boos.

@jayski_nascar

About 30 minutes from green flag. Race is 188 laps/500 miles. Fuel window 30 laps. Pit road speed 55mph

So pumped right now! Can't even sit still... going from here to the TV back here.. around the kitchen.. back here.. TV.. Augh! JUST GO ALREADY!!

Not sure I've ever looked forward to a race as much as this one.

'Bout time I crack my first beer.. see y'all at the checkers.. might stop in a cpl times during the race.. Good luck everyone.

Back
Top Bottom