Talladega RACE thread

Ok, so Kevin crossed the line sideways

Wow - who in heck was Danica fixing the Manson lamps on???

What was Matt mad for? For when Joey forced him below the yellow line?

Yup....they asked him about how he got turned up side down (in the DP/McDowell wreck) and he immediately mentioned what happened about 15 miles prior to that.

This dude is a petulant baby. There's a reason you keep wrecking out there Matt.

And when the 22 shoved you off the track, wasn't he just blocking you???

Yup....they asked him about how he got turned up side down (in the DP/McDowell wreck) and he immediately mentioned what happened about 15 miles prior to that.

This dude is a petulant baby. There's a reason you keep wrecking out there Matt.

And when the 22 shoved you off the track, wasn't he just blocking you???

I'm not sure what Joey did today was blocking, he did come down and force Matt down low, even how it was ruled. But saying that, Matt shouldn't go do something like last time over that, he recovered. The wreck had nothing to do with that as you said.

Obviously the 20 was inside when the 22 forced him under the line but still that post-race confrontation was some WWE **** right there. Makes me wonder lol

I'm not sure what Joey did today was blocking, he did come down and force Matt down low, even how it was ruled. But saying that, Matt shouldn't go do something like last time over that, he recovered. The wreck had nothing to do with that as you said.
I agree, that really wasnt blocking, that was a forcing down

I think it's clear Joey tried to block him...probably didn't intend for what happen to happen but it did. I'm surprised Matt even tried a pass that low...but anyhow, Joey let Matt back in...he could have ridden him all the way down, hugged the yellow line and sent Matt back to about 30th place.

But like you said, not sure what that had to do with Matt getting flipped over in a completely different incident. It's clear Matt, even though he got the best of Joey, hasn't let it go like he says he has....I hate his whinning.

Edit: I don't know...maybe I don't see the difference in the terminology but he was obviously pissed at the 22 and for really no reason considering what was happening all around those guys.

I think it's clear Joey tried to block him...probably didn't intend for what happen to happen but it did. I'm surprised Matt even tried a pass that low...but anyhow, Joey let Matt back in...he could have ridden him all the way down, hugged the yellow line and sent Matt back to about 30th place.

But like you said, not sure what that had to do with Matt getting flipped over in a completely different incident. It's clear Matt, even though he got the best of Joey, hasn't let it go like he says he has....I hate his whinning.

Edit: I don't know...maybe I don't see the difference in the terminology but he was obviously pissed at the 22 and for really no reason considering what was happening all around those guys.
I agree it could be called hard racing but if Joey would've kept coming down he would've been penalized. He pushed it.

Something must have happened to Danica's car during the initial part of the wreck - her car went straight for a good while before impacting the inside wall - I'm sure she would have done something if she could - she said it was her hardest hit.

Something must have happened to Danica's car during the initial part of the wreck - her car went straight for a good while before impacting the inside wall - I'm sure she would have done something if she could - she said it was her hardest hit.

she matt hard. the linkage to the steering was prob busted

Danica got the X-rays because she was complaining of pain.

wonder what was with the "manson lamp" comment then. Ive seen her widen her eyes at Denny when they had their 'tonya dust up.

Right before she was interviewed she was staring at something off-camera and she looked like she wanted a set of pliers and a butter knife.

Right before she was interviewed she was staring at something off-camera and she looked like she wanted a set of pliers and a butter knife.
Ive seen that look before. Thanks.

Joey's reaction to Matt's temper tantrum:

"OK. Get in the line with the rest of them".

I'm a Logano fan but he needs to quit pissing people off. Didn't need to force Matt below the line there was still 20 to go. He's getting the Ryan Newman rap of racing everyone way to hard all the time. How bout getting a win this year

Got to give Ty Dillion a shout out. He did a great job today with the 14 car. P6

I'm a Logano fan but he needs to quit pissing people off. Didn't need to force Matt below the line there was still 20 to go. He's getting the Ryan Newman rap of racing everyone way to hard all the time. How bout getting a win this year

I just don't see why Matt is so bent out of shape over this. They barely made contact. Maybe mistake on the 22's part going down low when he thought they were all in line (that happens ALL the time in racing...simple mistakes...two cars can't occupy the same spot) OR maybe it was intentional on the 22's part. EITHER way, that didn't remotely come close to ending Matt's day.

Joey LET Matt back up off the apron and onto the track...if he wanted to be a real #$^%@# he would have just had to hug the yellow line and pinch Matt back to last place. But he didn't...Matt ended up AHEAD of the 22 after all that.

But honestly I have no idea where Matt thought he could go there. That would have been a very tight squeeze between the 22 and whoever was ahead of Joey. I've said it before, Joey is so far in Matt's head it's literally ruining the 20's career. How about he get in the Chase standings??? The 22 is 5th in the points...the 20 is 15th. Only 6 driver's have wins this year.

Back
Top Bottom