Texas RACE thread ---

I will just say this. LTE and the Justin.TV app saved my day. I had to go pick up my daughter at 3 today. Loaded up the stream on my phone and finished the race waiting on her to get out. I love technology.

maxresdefault.jpg

He's looking at you, and he seems angry :XXROFL:

the funny thing about that pic is that Jay Mohrs would kill Stenhouse.

Wait. Dafuq are you Gordon fans griping about? How @reck wrote him off last week before they even crossed over the time zone? The man got 2nd. Alan is actually a decent crew chief. Who knew.

What was the deal with the 41 today? Couldn't get out of his own way.

Watched the highlights and he caused all the cautions save for 2 or 3.

I will just say this. LTE and the Justin.TV app saved my day. I had to go pick up my daughter at 3 today. Loaded up the stream on my phone and finished the race waiting on her to get out. I love technology.
Thank God for streaming MRN and PRN on my phone. Get to listen while I'm at work. More importantly though is the fact that I no longer have to listen to the stupidity on Fox.

That is what I am going for. I want more than 16 winners just to shut everyone up who keeps saying "you win and you are in", or that "points don't matter anymore."
There are still twelve winners from last year who haven't won yet this year. Then we have a few who haven't won since 2012 but could be due like Bowyer and Ambrose, and finally some young blood like Larson. It's going to get interesting during the summer for sure.

There are still twelve winners from last year who haven't won yet this year. Then we have a few who haven't won since 2012 but could be due like Bowyer and Ambrose, and finally some young blood like Larson. It's going to get interesting during the summer for sure.

I'm thinking Gordon wins both Road courses this year. He'll specially be good at the Glen for once.

Them guys are bringing fast cars this year. Gotta love it.

Ricky doesn't seem to have a good personality or any real sense of humor :idunno:
I'm no Stenhouse fan, in fact I'm not even sure why he's with Danica, personally I don't find her all that attractive. I just find it funny that your commenting about his personality when you pull for the dullest driver in the garage

Best part is theyre both Gordon fans... Im not sure what theyre even arguing about lol he had a good day
The beginnings of their arguments always seem to get deleted, so I end up just seeing them calling each other names. It becomes impossible to trace back the argument to whatever it was originally about.

I wouldn't go that far. I think the ignore button serves it's purpose well. If you get tired of someone post whoring worthless BS, it's a nice feature to have

If there was a a bonehead award for this race it would have to go to Jr for taking himself and his teammate out at the start of the race... and also to Brad for taking himself and his team out of contention for the win at the end of the race.

I wouldn't go that far. I think the ignore button serves it's purpose well. If you get tired of someone post whoring worthless BS, it's a nice feature to have

Until everyone starts quoting the person on ignore.

Good race, congrats to Joey and Sliced.( somebody might wanna check on him) Joey was strong and had the best car there in the end. Impressed with Gordon and the TAM car.

Very glad that Jeff did not win in that A&M car! :eek:

Just finished watching the race on DVR. My recording literally ended 5 seconds after Joey took the checkered flag (the race ended at 2:59pm, apparently).

I'm not a Gordon fan, but I have to admit this is the best he's looked since about 2007. That 24 bunch is gonna be a handful this year.

I have been thinking the same. This year the way he's driving and knocking down top 10s it reminds me of 07.

I'd trade laps led for wins though. :D

Back
Top Bottom