Texas Roll Call

T

TonyB

I know Maj and I are going to the races this weekend at Texas Motor Speedway. Heck I think Maj may have pulled into the parking lot about 30 minutes after yesterday's race :)

So who else is going and which races. I know both Maj and I are going to both races.

Lucky @#$%$#@'s!!!! :lol: And with Maj's luck that damned #48 will win again.

Unless I jinxed him by having him on my fantasy team! ;) ;)

Originally posted by TonyB@Mar 29 2004, 11:55 AM
I know Maj and I are going to the races this weekend at Texas Motor Speedway. Heck I think Maj may have pulled into the parking lot about 30 minutes after yesterday's race :)

So who else is going and which races. I know both Maj and I are going to both races.
Hey, Tony! It was an hour not 30 minutes! (I am totally SERIOUS, too!) We took the travel trailer up and leveled it up. When we go back on Wednesday, all I have to do is put the food in the refrigerator! Then, I will make a short trip over to Dallas to visit with Guido! :)

Tony, Bobby's running the Busch race on Saturday...be sure to stalk him for me.

I'll be there Saturday morning. Catching Busch and Cup race. Too bad the knuckleheads at TMS don't have the common sense to run the IROC race on Saturday. And once again, no jumbotrons for the backstretch :angry:

But I'll be cooking up a storm Sunday before the race in the parking lot! Hope we get another good race like last year.

Originally posted by majestyx@Mar 29 2004, 01:22 PM
Then, I will make a short trip over to Dallas to visit with Guido! :)
I'm half way there, Maj!

Stopped in Jackson, Miss. for the night.

See ya in a few days.

G. honk when you come through town. You can honk at Bow too. I am going to the cup race on Sun.

You lucky dogs. Go ahead and brag. Rub it in for those of us who can't get to Texas. Go ahead and brag we wont get mad. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Originally posted by Guido+Mar 29 2004, 10:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guido @ Mar 29 2004, 10:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--majestyx@Mar 29 2004, 01:22 PM
I'm half way there, Maj!

See ya in a few days. [/b][/quote]
Well, you should be in town by now. Get you a good night's sleep. Lookin' forward to catchin' up to ya tomorrow evening! :)

The good news.......We'll be head out around noon Thursday , looking forward to the Tejas Shoot-out this weekend!
The bad new is..........this maybe a Monday race................TRL, KEEP THAT Anti-Rain Dance GOING!
Go Dale Jr........................@190mph around TMS!

I would certainly like to meet anyone who is going to be there...

I'll be meeting up with Maj after the Saturday race.

Hopefully the Saturday race won't be the Tuesday race.

Right now it's a 40% chance of Saturday day, a 10% chance of rain Saturday night, a 60% chance of rain Sunday day, a 10% chance of rain Sunday night, a 30% chance of rain Monday day, and a 10% chance of rain Monday night.

Teh good news is the forecast calls for zero percent chance of rain and 10 mph winds all the way up through mid-day Friday. Maybe the parking areas stand a chance of not being swamps.

Originally posted by majestyx+Mar 30 2004, 10:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (majestyx @ Mar 30 2004, 10:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Guido@Mar 29 2004, 10:01 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--majestyx
@Mar 29 2004, 01:22 PM

I'm half way there, Maj!

See ya in a few days.
Well, you should be in town by now. Get you a good night's sleep. Lookin' forward to catchin' up to ya tomorrow evening! :) [/b][/quote]
I had some modem problems and couldn't get logged back on until tonight.

So many post but not enough time to read them all. :p

Maj, it was great meeting you!

I am so happy that you took the time to visit me at Speed Zone. Without a doubt, it was the most enjoyable part of my time in Texas. ;)

Back
Top Bottom