The obligatory plate race pile-up

E

EatMorePossum

I just put a couple grand in Bond-O stocks. I figure they're gonna spike between now and next week or so.

Anybody else gonna skip this one, or am I the sole voice of reason in the wilderness?

Sorry, looks like you are in the wilderness without me. :D I like Talladega. :cheers:

I haven't watched more than 10 minutes of plate "racing" in the last 3 years combined.

I will gladly wait an extra week to watch a real race.

Guess 4X and I cancel each other out.............I don't think I've missed ten minutes of plate races in the last three years!! :D

I've attended half the restrictor plate races since 98...I know I don't miss much except that time when I went and got a hot dog... :lol:

I will be eyeing. Curious about the new tire compound. If my mind is thinking right, It could add a little more speed comming out of the corners which should make for better passing comming out of the draft. B)

I'll watch just because it is a form of racing. Any racing is better than no racing. Maybe Kasey can get another second in this one.

I'll be watching, not one of my favorite tracks but it is racing.

For me, it's a good one to turn the volume down and listen to some tunes.

Any pools on how many times one persons name will be mentioned? Let's see: once every minute times about 240 minutes. That was easy.

I'm picking LaBonte to win.

Originally posted by Patrick9999@Apr 20 2004, 11:24 AM
For me, it's a good one to turn the volume down and listen to some tunes.

Any pools on how many times one persons name will be mentioned? Let's see: once every minute times about 240 minutes. That was easy.

I'm picking LaBonte to win.
I think you are way underestimating the ability of the Fox team to mention Junior's name in a single telecast :lol:

Dick Berggren will say it that often by himself. My brain has been programmed to automatically tune out anything that spills out of Jaws' mouth.

Junior won't get this one. All apologies to 64.1% of you all.

I'll be watching. I love the high banked super speedways. 200 mph at 2 inches. I wish I could experience that.....well maybe not.

I watch the RP races,just hold My breath that the big one wont happen ;)

i'm with you again EMP i don't think jr will win this one, i think luck has as alot to do with winnin ANY race and jr has used up alot of his at daga. i will be camping this weekend won't watch might listen to it the radio, they do a better job anyway.

Back
Top Bottom