This weeks NASCAR Fan Council survey

I haven't been getting my surveys. The last thing I got was last week asking if I wanted to speak with someone regarding NBC taking over the second half of the season or something to that effect. No surveys though...

I haven't been getting my surveys. The last thing I got was last week asking if I wanted to speak with someone regarding NBC taking over the second half of the season or something to that effect. No surveys though...
I just got my survey late last night. Maybe they roll out in batches and yours is yet to come. Try logging onto your account and make sure that they still have you info up to date.

I just received a video from the Fan Council. It was Austin Dillon asking me to be sure and watch the 600. :D

What subject was that?
Did it have anything to do with... ''Are you peeing your pants right now in expectation of Jeff Gordon returning to racing?''
Nah. But I do need to get a grinectomy before my face freezes in place. :eek:

I got the survey today, I am assuming it was the same one.

I dont recall seeing any tracks listed in the questions I got asked, but I did check the box, watch race from a top a teams pitbox

I just finished my survey. All I can say is..... If you are a fan of the racing action @ the Brickyard, make sure and voice just how much you love racing there and how it is the absolute best racing experience that you've ever had. You'll need to do that just to cancel out my comments to them. :cool:

Does anyone think taking these surveys and giving your opinion is going to amount to anything?
Wanna buy a bridge?

Does anyone think taking these surveys and giving your opinion is going to amount to anything?
Wanna buy a bridge?
Absolutely not. It makes far more sense to share our dissenting opinions on an obscure bulletin board where nobody really gives a crap what we think, other than ourselves.

If I had a chance to buy a bridge, I'll take one of those Chesapeake Bay Bridges only if I get the funds for the toll booth on a hot beach weekend.

I just finished my survey. All I can say is..... If you are a fan of the racing action @ the Brickyard, make sure and voice just how much you love racing there and how it is the absolute best racing experience that you've ever had. You'll need to do that just to cancel out my comments to them. :cool:
I just finished mine. Negativity abounds in my response to that one. :mad:

My survey was about the Xfinity Dash for Cash. However, I did express myself in the first "tell us what you think" box.
Mine also but it didn't stop me from showing my displeasure either.

My survey this week was for all three races, plus the dash for cash, I made sure to tell them that I thought about mowing my lawn during the race as that was probably going to be more exciting.

I got one this morning that was the most in-depth yet. After this I'm sure they're gonna boot my butt off of there.
I was having a a good day until I took that survey. It did noting more than thoroughly pi$$ me off. :mad:

I think you and I are going to be both looking at the Fan Council from the outside in the near future.

I was having a a good day until I took that survey. It did noting more than thoroughly pi$$ me off. :mad:
I think you and I are going to be both looking at the Fan Council from the outside in the near future.
Yep. I tried not to be pissed off and answer with some semblance of sanity but it was hard to do. It's an uphill battle with those idiots.

Yep. I tried not to be pissed off and answer with some semblance of sanity but it was hard to do. It's an uphill battle with those idiots.
The Chase is my main gripe with the sport as a long time fan. They are going to continue to ride the horse known as the Chase until it drops dead. When it does, they're going to climb off of it and start beating it with a baseball bat until there's nothing or nobody left.

I don't like when certain questions are asked where there are no acceptable answers yet you're forced to answer in some semblance of the affirmative to their actions. Does that statement even make sense? My only options were basically 'I like it', 'I like it a lot', & 'I love it' when I'm thinking 'I hate it, what the hell are you guys even thinking?'. You are usually given some sort of 'out' with their responses. They need someone else to assemble their surveys.

I got it too, just starting on it now, staring at the, "but first, is there anything you would like to share with us" page, and deciding where I want to start.

The Chase is my main gripe with the sport as a long time fan. They are going to continue to ride the horse known as the Chase until it drops dead. When it does, they're going to climb off of it and start beating it with a baseball bat until there's nothing or nobody left.

I don't like when certain questions are asked where there are no acceptable answers yet you're forced to answer in some semblance of the affirmative to their actions. Does that statement even make sense? My only options were basically 'I like it', 'I like it a lot', & 'I love it' when I'm thinking 'I hate it, what the hell are you guys even thinking?'. You are usually given some sort of 'out' with their responses. They need someone else to assemble their surveys.
That's how most of mine are. Aggravating to say the least. I try to clarify if they give me a chance afterwards, which, many times they don't.

Back
Top Bottom