This week's "NBC sucks", "Rick Allen is annoying", "I miss DW and FOX" thread...

Except with Squier it was Cale Earnhardt, Rusty Walters and Richard Pearson. IDK how he got away with it for so many years and in fact he could carry on through an entire race using the same wrong name or the wrong basis for something that happened. He was a SNL skit before SNL lol.
The STP panny-ac just pulled into the ger-roge ( rhymes with mirage ) But still better than NBC and "GREEN FLAG BACK IN HE AIR!!! Mikey is the all time most annoying, Hey NBC, hire MW and put him in the booth, It would make me watch "Sewing with Nancy " on PBS on weekends and cancel my cable TV.

The STP panny-ac just pulled into the ger-roge ( rhymes with mirage ) But still better than NBC and "GREEN FLAG BACK IN HE AIR!!! Mikey is the all time most annoying, Hey NBC, hire MW and put him in the booth, It would make me watch "Sewing with Nancy " on PBS on weekends and cancel my cable TV.
Mikey makes me long for Bud Collins, Dick Vitale, and Howard Cosell

The "cup" guys arent filling the stands, in fact their scaring them away. Who the hell wants to see a local favorite get lapped in 33 laps? nobody! This is so like the media trying to elect a new president and whoever has the deepest pockets thinks they won. Not so. Americans are stupid for sure but not all of are. I for one wont watch another Xf race in my life and Nascar knows why.

Why were they showing 'Chase cutoff' standings for cars over 50 points out? There was no way those guys were getting in without a win. Their points position was irrelevant.

The "cup" guys arent filling the stands, in fact their scaring them away. Who the hell wants to see a local favorite get lapped in 33 laps? nobody! This is so like the media trying to elect a new president and whoever has the deepest pockets thinks they won. Not so. Americans are stupid for sure but not all of are. I for one wont watch another Xf race in my life and Nascar knows why.
Uh, wrong thread?

MRN needs to take control of both tv and radio broadcasts IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not a jeff burton fan

he can't get his point across. he repeats the same thing multiple times but just words it differently

I missed the broadcast because
20160925_173817.jpg

Rick Allen should explain the fakeness of the debris for the under educated fans who trust BF.

As much as I enjoyed Marty Reid I hated how he started races

"The 2nd chase race of the 2016 season at Loudon, the Geico 500 is NOW GREEN!!!"

Been watching some older races (2001-2003 era) on YouTube for nostalgia reasons. Not only were the races better, but Fox's coverage in the early 2000s was the gold standard. Everything was so great. Graphics, commentary, music, pit reporters, camera angles, production... everything.

I was partial to NBC back then because I LOVED the Bestwick/BP/Dallenbach trio in the booth, but Fox's coverage as a whole is easily the best television coverage the sport has ever had.

As for NBC, today... I still don't have any complaints. I also haven't watched a complete NASCAR race in over a month. Have New Hampshire on the DVR. Will put it on when I climb in bed since that's what NASCAR racing is good for these days.

Big difference from a small short track to national TV. He needs to shut up and quit making a fart into hurricane.

Ralph Sheheen, Steve Letarte, Dale Jarrett. That's the trio NBC needs in the booth.

Maybe if I keep on saying it, it'll eventually come true :tongue::wacko::toothbrus

I have a new complaint about NBC. At the end of the radioactive video they show the 47 spinning the 31. Maybe I missed it but I didn't see this talked about at all during the tv broadcast. How about interviewing someone to get the story, or what about talking with Danica about what happened with Kyle Busch?
It seems like there is a lot of stuff going on that the tv viewers aren't getting the story on.

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/racehub?vid=774322243649

I have a new complaint about NBC. At the end of the radioactive video they show the 47 spinning the 31. Maybe I missed it but I didn't see this talked about at all during the tv broadcast. How about interviewing someone to get the story, or what about talking with Danica about what happened with Kyle Busch?
It seems like there is a lot of stuff going on that the tv viewers aren't getting the story on.

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/racehub?vid=774322243649
Yep, they dropped the ball big time there.

I love Jeff Burton, Steve Letarte is knowledgeable but he is playing a role. He sells a lot of stuff. Don't mind him.
Rick Allen is the only thing keeping me from loving NBC. He's too polished. He sounds like a wrestling announcer.

His hard on for Kyle Busch is irritating too.

Back
Top Bottom