Tonight is Rick Allen's last truck race for FS1

You do know Rick Allen will be doing play by play for NBC. I love Rick Allen. He is the Gus Johnson of Nascar.

Talk about being out of touch.
Had no clue Allen will be the voice for NBC.

The only problem I have with Allen is that, to me, he calls every final lap the same.
Whether trucks (or cars) are going three wide to the checkers, or if a guy is leading by half a lap with one to go, it's hard to tell any difference in his enthusiasm.

Maybe that's a good thing.
I'll have to get used to it.

It makes sense , Rick has been hosting NASCAR America since it launched, its time to leave FOX and go to his new home and getting for next summer :D

I wonder if NBC's going to air some ARCA races or something before Daytona in July. ESPN had covered the Nationwide Series prior to their first Cup race in their 2007 return. NBC had covered the Homestead race in 2000 with much of their eventual crew before the 2001 Pepsi 400. FOX had covered an ARCA RE/MAX and multiple NASCAR exhibitions before their Daytona 500 debut.

As others have said, I really like his enthusiasm and it will be a nice change. Also, he seems to be on the ball most of the time which unfortunately can't be said for some of the other announcers.

Back
Top Bottom