Cup RACE thread ---- Texas

dumb dumb dumb 22 team PIT your idiots!!!! hmmmm the yotas are pulling away so let's just keep that strategy yup sounds good

Sooooooooo Silver spoon is upset because Harvick was racing him?

So is the Silver Spoon s*** ever gonna die? Austin's clearly proven his worth this year.

Well son of bitch, 41 team is not having a good night

Well to be fair he isn't a bad driver at all. 12 top 10s is pretty good honestly. He may be a douche but he is talented

I wonder how many times Dillon has bitched at Slugger Labbe and Andy Houston tonight over the radio. Over/under 5? I'll take the over

So is the Silver Spoon s*** ever gonna die? Austin's clearly proven his worth this year.
Just having some fun with the silver spoon bit, he did show a lot of improvement this year.

I don't think you get the jist of it... He's been handed premium equipment to drive since he was a kid, including Dale Earnhardt's #3. A few top tens doesn't change that. Generally a person has to prove something before they get top dollar equipment.

Dude must like the nick name, he recyled a quote thats a few years old, apparently not wanting to let it rest.

I don't think you get the jist of it... He's been handed premium equipment to drive since he was a kid, including Dale Earnhardt's #3. A few top tens doesn't change that.

He's worked his way up the ladder, you can't deny that. Yeah, I hated his Xfinity championship back in 2013... Hornish should have won it, but he's won two national series championships and will be in the running to complete the triple crown.

Austin is a very good driver, he just needs to continue to mature. The "Silver Spoon" thing is like his drive/determination, he wants to prove the exact opposite and this year he's done a great job.

Here comes the rain again

I don't think you get the jist of it... He's been handed premium equipment to drive since he was a kid, including Dale Earnhardt's #3. A few top tens doesn't change that. Generally a person has to prove something before they get top dollar equipment.

Bro he won the title in both the Nationwide and Camping World Series. Lol he isn't some terrible driver with the best possible car out there.

Side note, can we get rid of that stupid chase ad with drivers getting pushed off the path. Haha so stupid

RCR is far from premium equipment.

He proved something when he won two championships in Trucks and Xfinity. And honestly him getting the #3 isn't an issue.

According to the radar, rain is imminent. Note: ignore the bright green, as it is false ground clutter. Only pay attention to the dark greens and yellows:

TMS Radar 4.gif

EDIT: The track is just south of the (+).

He's worked his way up the ladder, you can't deny that. Yeah, I hated his Xfinity championship back in 2013... Hornish should have won it, but he's won two national series championships and will be in the running to complete the triple crown.

Austin is a very good driver, he just needs to continue to mature.
There are a few drivers who had won a cup title by this point in their career.

Carl is my pick. :)

I'd love to see him win the championship. Been awhile coming

I wonder how many times Dillon has bitched at Slugger Labbe and Andy Houston tonight over the radio. Over/under 5? I'll take the over

They looked good tonight. I doubt he complained much.

Also, Harvick was the bad guy in that situation IMO. Harvick ran him super tight.

Back
Top Bottom