UFC 198

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
ufcfoxcyborg.png

"his very first UFC fight" :XXROFL::XXROFL:

It looks like they both missed weight by 4 pounds then. This was supposed to be a bantamweight event, if I'm not mistaken, which has a 135 lb limit. I'm not surprised to see Cyborg miss it as she has always fought in a higher weight class than this, but her opponent being the exact same weight is kind of odd. Then again, she is just a journeyman, barely over .500 lifetime record fighter, who is just in there to make some cash and showcase Cyborg in the UFC. She didn't seem to take her training all that seriously. She knew she had no real chance to win.

It looks like they both missed weight by 4 pounds then. This was supposed to be a bantamweight event, if I'm not mistaken, which has a 135 lb limit. I'm not surprised to see Cyborg miss it as she has always fought in a higher weight class than this, but her opponent being the exact same weight is kind of odd. Then again, she is just a journeyman, barely over .500 lifetime record fighter, who is just in there to make some cash and showcase Cyborg in the UFC. She didn't seem to take her training all that seriously. She knew she had no real chance to win.

For all the talk about "Ronda's scared of Cyborg", Cyborg finally took getting into UFC seriously right after Ronda started floating retirement around. And people still think Ronda should have to fight Cyborg at a higher weight class, so Cyborg has an advantage.

Back
Top Bottom