Xfinity RACE thread --- Bristol

The anthem girlie did a nice job.

Too bad about the fakey eyelashes.

So much for the old Bristol. Top lane will be the preferred line by halfway. Back to the drawing board.

Looks like Old Bristol is not back after all. Can't say I'm disappointed. This is the only track people want to be one groove.

Top is preferred but the bottom is serviceable if you're faster. I'm liking what I see so far

The fast cars can run anywhere, which comes in handy in lapped traffic.
I'm surprised there hasn't been a yellow yet. I saw three wide.

Looks like Old Bristol is not back after all. Can't say I'm disappointed. This is the only track people want to be one groove.

Bingo. Single groove on the bottom. Like it used to be.

I'll give it another 30 laps before Kyle Busch takes the lead and drives away.

Bingo. Single groove on the bottom. Like it used to be.

People here know I'm not at fan of change, but this is one change that has been for the better IMO. We may not get bump and runs as often, but we tons of three wide, exciting racing. They should stop trying to "fix" it.

People here know I'm not at fan of change, but this is one change that has been for the better IMO. We may not get bump and runs as often, but we tons of three wide, exciting racing. They should stop trying to "fix" it.

The only three wide racing we get is when the leaders run into backmarkers and lap traffic. As the race goes on the top groove will take over and nobody will be able to pass. The Truck race the other night was amazing. Tonight is right back to the way it was. Not a fan.

IMO they need to tear it up and start over. Just my opinion.

The only three wide racing we get is when the leaders run into backmarkers and lap traffic. As the race goes on the top groove will take over and nobody will be able to pass. The Truck race the other night was amazing. Tonight is right back to the way it was. Not a fan.

IMO they need to tear it up and start over. Just my opinion.

No doubt about it, high line Bristol sucks. The bottom is more viable, but you still have to be much faster to make the pass down low. Dig it up and start over.

Record setting night, and NOT in a good way. We're only going to have like 3 cars on the lead lap at the end of this race.

Back
Top Bottom