Truck RACE thread --- Bristol

Track is very wet and its still raining

Currently raining and it's already 8:30 in Bristol. It's definitely a small track with steep banking, so it shouldn't take too long to dry, but how long do they really want to wait on a weekday?

Currently raining and it's already 8:30 in Bristol. It's definitely a small track with steep banking, so it shouldn't take too long to dry, but how long do they really want to wait on a weekday?
Well, Xfinity haulers start parking at 830 AM tomorrow, Cup Haulers at 10pm, so there is not a lot of time to get the truck race, unless the wait till Sunday.

From FOX Sports:

Editor's note: Updated 8:40 p.m. ET.

Tonight's UNOH 200 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race is officially under a rain delay.

Steady rain has come to a stop as track-drying efforts are now underway.

According to weather.com, there is a 35 percent chance of rain at 9 p.m., 40 percent at 10 p.m. and 15 percent at 11 p.m.

FOXSports.com will continue to monitor the weather situation and provide updates throughout the night.

That #2 truck is in a spin cycle. I like the paint job and the chrome wheels on it though.

It's been Wednesday night for a while as far as I can remember. They use Thursday to get haulers out and in, I believe.
Correct, 830AM Xfinity hauler enter, 10pm, Cup Series Hauler enter, Xfinity first round practice 1-220pm, 3pm-425pm final practice
I believe it takes and hour and half to park the haulers, as the garage opens at 10am

Trucks are uncovered on pit road, that is a good sign, well, that and that its not raining anymore.

Hot dogs, beans, french fries, and a Bristol night race, sounds like a good way to spend a Wed night

looks like the bubblegum survived the rain. Old bristol is back baby!

It looks like old Bristol for now, but I doubt it'll last when the upper lane rubbers in

If it's lighting there they need to get all 2 fans out of the stands.

I don't really think the lightning is close enough. Looks like it's about 35 miles to the South, so I don't think it is much of an issue.

Edit: Didn't realize the post was another shot at the crowd attendance. Most people are not going to go to a race at 10pm on a week night. Simple as that.

I don't really think the lightning is close enough. Looks like it's about 35 miles to the South, so I don't think it is much of an issue.

Edit: Didn't realize the post was another shot at the crowd attendance. Most people are not going to go to a race at 10pm on a week night. Simple as that.

I don't know, I mean I think they use to back in the day did they not? Pretty sure it was more then this back in the day. :idunno:

I liked Custer last year but the more I watch him the more I wonder if he's a fluke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Austin Hill has been pretty good as of late with a sponsorless truck man.

If he can just keep it off of the wall.

I don't know, I mean I think they use to back in the day did they not? Pretty sure it was more then this back in the day. :idunno:
Probably, the Truck Series doesnt seem to be anywhere near as popular as it was when they started racing at Bristol back in the early 2000's

Liking what I'm seeing so far. The bottom lane is the preferred lane and guys are rubbing on each other. Hopefully this type of racing carries over because I'm highly entertained so far.

Now if we could please get the Truck Series off of FS1. Good lord this coverage is atrocious..

Now if we could please get the Truck Series off of FS1. Good lord this coverage is atrocious..
Eight more years with the Truck Series being on FS1

Back
Top Bottom