Truck RACE thread --- Bristol

Whoda thunk it? Dale Jr, the guy who "hates racing on concrete" outsmarts Bruton Smith and finds a way to bring the old Bristol back. Jr for NASCAR President 2020!

See NASCAR, we dont need a caution clock

Whoda thunk it? Dale Jr, the guy who "hates racing on concrete" outsmarts Bruton Smith and finds a way to bring the old Bristol back. Jr for NASCAR President 2020!
Okay, I must have missed something. What does Jr. have to do with this?

hmmm, JWT hasnt wrecked yet

Now if we could please get the Truck Series off of FS1. Good lord this coverage is atrocious..

I kept telling everyone who was complaining about NBCSN how bad FS1's Truck Series coverage is. I don't think there's ever been a commentary crew in motorsports where I hated the entire trio.

I don't believe the entry list, do more then 15 trucks really have sponsors?

Damn, sucks for Suarez

Ben Kennedy leaving Red Horse Racing was probably the best thing for him. He's been faster ever since.

Yet Moffitt is in the same truck and is right behind him!

I kept telling everyone who was complaining about NBCSN how bad FS1's Truck Series coverage is. I don't think there's ever been a commentary crew in motorsports where I hated the entire trio.
I can at least tolerate Vince. I've never cared for Parsons, but Mikey gushes more than a dozen jr. high girls at a boy-band concert.

Honestly the awful camera work and 2,000 commercials annoy me more than the commentators.

But yes they are bad too.

Great to see new kids like Little and Cindric do well . Congrats to Kennedy

If y'all would rather bitch about the coverage rather than talk about how badass of a race that was y'all need to reconsider watching this sport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The race was excellent. Glad to see some old school Bristol action. Would've been even better if Moffitt could've pulled the bump and run on the last lap.

FYI, there must not be a local curfew because the remainder of this afternoon's modified race is being run right now :eek:

They're just taking their halfway break and it's 11:33EST.

EDIT: Race shortened to 100 laps :mad:

52548296.jpg

If y'all would rather bitch about the coverage rather than talk about how badass of a race that was y'all need to reconsider watching this sport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NASCAR fans love to complain about the TV coverage, after awhile, you will just tune it out

Decent race, enjoyed it, looking forward to main course now

Happy to see Ben Kennedy get a win. Wonder if his uncle gives a **** enough to call and congratulate him. :p

Definitely interesting to see the bottom groove used all night and that the trucks that went high really couldn't keep pace. I am wondering though if that will be the case with the cup guys. I'm thinking we might see two lines on Saturday night, a really high line and the low line.

I had the race on mute so I didn't hear the announcers but the only issue I had was that they had to go to commerical between the 20 min caution clock? How does that work, you can't even get 20 mins of coverage uninterrupted? Most of the time the cautions come out before the caution clock anyway so it is a 20 min maximum between commericals and they still can't make that? That's my only gripe cause I couldn't hear anything, but that really got under my skin last night.

Back
Top Bottom