Truck RACE thread --- Charlotte

I am looking forward to this. I stopped watching nascar over the past few years but watched the last truck race and loved it. I thought the caution clock was just another stupid gimmick of nascar but it actually works. I mean they throw fake cautions all the time anyway so this actually seems fair (lol nascar and fair). I still hate the chase and can not watch cup or busch (whatever its called now xfinity) I can not stand most of the cup drivers at the moment among many other things. But the truck series is still awesome. I wish I had not stopped watching it. My only complaint is one most people have and that is Michael Waltrip but I can deal with it when the racing is awesome.

Just had a thought -- one of the talking heads just used the term "stickers" referring to tires. I don't believe I've heard that
term used in a while. Now everyone talks about "fresh" tires.

Just had a thought -- one of the talking heads just used the term "stickers" referring to tires. I don't believe I've heard that
term used in a while. Now everyone talks about "fresh" tires.

I like that term! Thanks for bringing that to the forefront. I remember it too...

Just a race for second place today but its still good stuff.

The worst thing I've ever seen
image.jpg

Team Penske's new car for the new Kentucky Speedway. It was in a commercial for the upcoming race. Obviously a joke, but it wasn't funny and made me feel disgusting
Well it's interesting to see what happens when you throw a P2 car and an open wheel car at a Cup car. :eek:

How long did it take the booth to see the 4 spin it was like 5 seconds after it started

Let's go Crafton!

It's comical they try to hype all these young guns when they can't even beat matt crafton and Timothy peters

Nobody in the Truck Series is ready for Cup.
Nobody in the Truck Series is going to make it to the Cup Series without running against better drivers.
Your not supposed to go from Trucks to Cup, and it should be the same the other way for full cup drivers

Or maybe not looks like we will hit 20 to go before the clock

Back
Top Bottom