Truck RACE thread --- Charlotte

Awful race. That 88 is so much faster then the rest of the field it's not even fair. I've watched him for 15 years he's an average driver. That's the problem when you only have the KBM trucks and 88 that are competitive. Erik Jones is the goat for beating the 88 last year

Matt is a way underrated driver, and I'm saying this from someone who was a fan of him from before he was winning and winning titles

Kyle's comments were interesting. Saying the 4th team was not an A+ deal.

Kind of solidifies the theory that the 5th HMS team last year with Chase was indeed subpar regardless of it being Hendrick equipment IMO. I know some refused to think that was possible.

Kind of solidifies the theory that the 5th HMS team last year with Chase was indeed subpar regardless of it being Hendrick equipment IMO. I know some refused to think that was possible.
How do comments regarding KBM equipment crossover to HMS equipment.
IMO, you are speculating.

How do comments regarding KBM equipment crossover to HMS equipment.
IMO, you are speculating.
Well, they use JGR equipment for one thing. Secondly I did say 'IMO' so I sort of insinuated on my own that I was speculating.

To be honest I don't really think it's all that far-fetched to compare the top team in one series to one of the top teams in another. Race teams are essentially all operated around the same principles. :idunno:

Well, they use JGR equipment for one thing. Secondly I did say 'IMO' so I sort of insinuated on my own that I was speculating.

To be honest I don't really think it's all that far-fetched to compare the top team in one series to one of the top teams in another. Race teams are essentially all operated around the same principles. :idunno:
There's a big difference, IMO, between the resources available to HMS Cup teams and KBM Truck teams.

Doesn't KBM build their own chassis?

And the budget of KBM is a fraction of HMS's. KBM couldn't even keep an Xfinity program alive for more than a few years. I don't think it compares.

Maybe they had 1 soft motor.

Solidifies nothing.

Back
Top Bottom