Truck RACE thread --- Iowa

What the hell the race has been going on for 35 laps?! Golf has now ****** up two races today!!!

Klingerman has been phenomenal with that small team this year, he's just had some crappy luck as of late.

I hope they make it to Gateway next week.

Ben Rhodes is flying.

I think every knew he was quick, but erratic at JRM. Now, he's getting that needed experience with a trucks before attempting to advance back to Xfinity. Also, having a lot of money does not hurt either.

Of course you're a fan of the clock Michael. God forbid somebody actually speak out against NASCAR's ridiculous ideas.

Grala did a great job all day up to this point. Just got loose and Peters did a great job to avoid it.

How is the attendance? Does not have fs1

Looks pretty good for a truck race.

Iowa looks like a great facility and has plenty space with trackside camping on the backstretch. Why this race isn't a triple header, we will never know. Looks like a great fan-friendly track from what I have seen on TV.

Klingerman has been phenomenal with that small team this year, he's just had some crappy luck as of late.

I hope they make it to Gateway next week.

I don't know how to properly post a tweet here, but he tweeted that they'll be back at Kentucky unfortunately.

I don't know how to properly post a tweet here, but he tweeted that they'll be back at Kentucky unfortunately.

That sucks man, he's really been good this season for Ricky Benton and just goes to show how important sponsors, major sponsors, even in trucks.

Hell yes William!!! :punkrocke 3 for 9, that's freaking unreal. He started out at Iracing and has only been in any form of racing the past 3 years

Byron is very impressive. I keep forgetting how few of these races he started and how long he has been racing. It really is pretty amazing.

A natural born talent. He's got an unbelievable future ahead it appears.

Yuck KBM, but way to go ThorSport 3 trucks in the top 10 after the week they've had that how champion organizations do it!

I turned it on with 30 laps to go and ended up watching it in MUTE mode . It was worth watching but once I heard "that was a power move right there from that toyoter" I knew is was that obnoxious waltrip in front of the microphone again. I't like opening a container of snack pack chocolate pudding and finding something else inside that resembles chocolate pudding ( butt mudd, anal grease etc......) And another round of his intensely annoying self today in the other series today. At least the speakers will get another break again today. Even our dog starts howling and runs out of the room when mikie starts his spiel. He's more annoying than obama! lol

Your dog could be a you tube sensation, please record that next time. Does he do it when Darrell comes on as well, or does he just hate Mikey?

Since DW changed his pre green flag annoyance, the dog just licks himself like normal. BTW, I would have never know that DW changed his routine until I read it on this site. For years it was just normal to hit mute on the 1st lap.
Dee ogeee (D.O.G.) isnt a mikey fan at all.

AS always, the young guns of the Truck series put on a hell of a show today, the Byron kid is something else. He will dang sure mix it up when it's time to go.

I give the race a big "10" :D

Back
Top Bottom