Trucks at Eldora --- qualifying/race thread

Indy cup race this weekend will be nothing after this or most other dirt races. People really have to get out to their local tracks. I'm guilty of not going to the one close by me.

As do I. Kingsport Speedway here in TN is from what I've heard a great race track to go to. Plus they have rookie races with 2 door sedans. I might have to look into that.

It's amazing how much a last name can mean. If that was Kyle Busch, he definitely wouldn't be getting these praises for driving so hard to get the win. Trust me...I can't stand Kyle Busch driving in these lower series either, but the simple fact is that Larson is also a cup regular. Thankfully, he wasn't able to get the win.

Yeahhhhh Bubba!!! Bummed Larson didn't take it... If he raced a little calmer he would have won this one. I know he hits the wall a lot but this is the first one I really feel like he gave away.

Love to see D. Wallace win though!

As do I. Kingsport Speedway here in TN is from what I've heard a great race track to go to. Plus they have rookie races with 2 door sedans. I might have to look into that.

Nothing against Kingsport, but check out a dirt track in the area instead.

for all ya dirt newbies.....that few inches away from wall at race end is called tha "cushion" ! = new grip.

bubba used it too.....from spotter watchin larson up there.
good win for him .

great race again !

BtRxiL1CEAARPR2.jpg

I see average speeds of 85 mph. Lots of wrecks?

I think they're both pretty flat tracks, so it's not like they're racing dirt Dovers. And yeah, judging by the "cautions" column (especially at DuQuoin) I'd say there are a few wrecks.

Back
Top Bottom