Tyler Redd*ck: Congrats on Your First Win

WhiningSmoke

Team Owner
Tyler Redd*ck,

I’ve been hard on you. I’ve called you a B+ driver. I’ve called you a choker. I’ve criticized you for brake checking middle aged neckless men. I’ve criticized you for being treacherous. Ive called you a pushover. But Sunday afternoon? You finally showed me something.

Let’s take a bit of a history lesson. See, both of your Xfinity championships were shams. You lucked into your first title and you had to beat Cole Custer 😂 for your second one. Then? You got promoted to Cup to drive for the esteemed Richard Childress. The man who believed in you above all else.

You got to Cup and everyone touted you as a generational talent being held back by RCR equipment. But me? I saw right through you. I called you a B+ driver. That’s because I saw that you had rocket ships for race cars and you just kept on choking. I saw you at Fontana overdrive your stuff and blow a tire sweating…. Erik Jones 😂😂😂. You finished second to Austin Dillon more than once. Embarrassing. Eventually, you “won” a race. But it was a road course, and everyone knows those don’t really count. Then you “won” at another road course…. The Indy road course which is basically a mosh pit but with race cars. Then you “won” at Texas but in reality you were just a 9th place car and everyone in front of you crashed. And then you “won” at COTA, a race where NASCAR changed the rules for you with single file restarts and no stage cautions.

But Sunday? You did it. You put the demon of Erik Jones in your mirror when you passed him and Logano for the lead. You won the race as all races should be won: On a green-white-checkered where the leader was sailing away until NASCAR decided to throw a caution because someone had a flat tire and posed no danger to the rest of the cars on the track.

Tyler Redd*ck,

I’ve been hard on you. I’ve called you a B+ driver. I’ve called you a choker. I’ve criticized you for brake checking middle aged neckless men. I’ve criticized you for being treacherous. Ive called you a pushover. But Sunday afternoon? You finally showed me something.

Let’s take a bit of a history lesson. See, both of your Xfinity championships were shams. You lucked into your first title and you had to beat Cole Custer 😂 for your second one. Then? You got promoted to Cup to drive for the esteemed Richard Childress. The man who believed in you above all else.

You got to Cup and everyone touted you as a generational talent being held back by RCR equipment. But me? I saw right through you. I called you a B+ driver. That’s because I saw that you had rocket ships for race cars and you just kept on choking. I saw you at Fontana overdrive your stuff and blow a tire sweating…. Erik Jones 😂😂😂. You finished second to Austin Dillon more than once. Embarrassing. Eventually, you “won” a race. But it was a road course, and everyone knows those don’t really count. Then you “won” at another road course…. The Indy road course which is basically a mosh pit but with race cars. Then you “won” at Texas but in reality you were just a 9th place car and everyone in front of you crashed. And then you “won” at COTA, a race where NASCAR changed the rules for you with single file restarts and no stage cautions.

But Sunday? You did it. You put the demon of Erik Jones in your mirror when you passed him and Logano for the lead. You won the race as all races should be won: On a green-white-checkered where the leader was sailing away until NASCAR decided to throw a caution because someone had a flat tire and posed no danger to the rest of the cars on the track.
You never disappoint

Tyler Redd*ck,

I was hoping that you would have memtioned the Forensic analysis that will be performed today at the Nascar Driver Rating Review Board's Lab and Reserch Center (supported by the generous support of the Felons Foundation).

Lots of people are saying an Anastesisa was intoduced into Hamlins fuel system and activated on that last restart to give young Tyler B the Drop on Hamlin during that last restart.

The story is going like wildfire about all the heat the team has been getting for let a B rated driver into a TRD car. They gave him the chosen ones crew and that didnt help at Darlington so it is believed they went with the plan B Anastesisa at Kansas.

Tyler Redd*ck,

Let’s take a bit of a history lesson. See, both of your Xfinity championships were shams. You lucked into your first title and you had to beat Cole Custer for your second one. Then? You got promoted to Cup to drive for the esteemed Richard Childress. The man who believed in you above all else.

You got to Cup and everyone touted you as a generational talent being held back by RCR equipment. But me? I saw right through you. I called you a B+ driver. That’s because I saw that you had rocket ships for race cars and you just kept on choking. I saw you at Fontana overdrive your stuff and blow a tire sweating…. Erik Jones . You finished second to Austin Dillon more than once. Embarrassing. Eventually, you “won” a race. But it was a road course, and everyone knows those don’t really count. Then you “won” at another road course…. The Indy road course which is basically a mosh pit but with race cars. Then you “won” at Texas but in reality you were just a 9th place car and everyone in front of you crashed. And then you “won” at COTA, a race where NASCAR changed the rules for you with single file restarts and no stage cautions.

"the demon of Erik Jones"

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

come on man.... cole custer had 7 wins that year, chris bell had 8. and tyler beat them both for his 2nd xfinity title. Hell he beat them both for his 1st title to lol.

come on man.... cole custer had 7 wins that year, chris bell had 8. and tyler beat them both for his 2nd xfinity title. Hell he beat them both for his 1st title to lol.
Don't beat your head on this particular wall. He calls himself 'Whining' for a reason.

Tyler Redd*ck,

:micro:😢😱😭😭😭🍦

Tyler caught allm of them asleep and slapped them good. I am not a Reddick fan at all but, he paddled their ass on that last restart and I like that ****.

He's got his boss to thank. Denny had the best chance on the restart but was more concerned with the car behind him and didn't pay attention to the cars in front of him.

OP missed the secret sauce of Tyler Reddick winning at Kansas- the #45 car is a GOAT tier car there. There's a supernatural being that inhabits the driver of that car at Kansas in the last couple of years. You could put Hailie Deegan in the #45 Cup Car at Kansas and she would pull out a win.

Back
Top Bottom