want to be a movie star?

B

bowtie

Want to be in a TV movie and support one of your favorite NASCAR drivers?
Extras of all ages are needed for the ESPN original movie, "3: The Dale Earnhardt Story," which will be filmed in the Charlotte and Concord areas over the next month.

Barry Pepper, who also appeared in "Saving Private Ryan," "The Green Mile," and "We Were Soldiers," will star as racing legend Dale Earnhardt in the upcoming ESPN original film. Pepper also starred as New York Yankee slugger Roger Maris in the 2001 HBO film "61".

Extras casting director Tona Dahlquist is looking for many extras, all types, males and females of all ages. However, due to the nature of the periods covered in the story, there is a special need for adult males.

Anyone with pit crew experience is also needed - as well as infant and toddler identical twins of both sexes.

If interested, you must bring a non-returnable current photo to one of two casting sessions: 4-8 p.m. Eastern Friday; or 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday.

Both sessions will be held at the Center Court at the Carolina Mall, 1480 Concord Pkwy, Concord, N.C.
********************************************************************************

I wish I lived in the Carolinas, this might be fun to do. I would love to see a movie being made.

Back
Top Bottom