Favorite throwdown

Bowtie3

Team Owner
The incident after the race today brought back many memories of scuffles from days gone by. What's your favorite?

Mine is Harvick vs. Biffle at Bristol. I was at that race, sitting right where it happened. That was one of the biggest crowd reactions I've ever heard/seen. Poor Jeff Green got out of the car in victory lane, no one was there.

First one that comes to mind is Burton vs Gordon or I guess Bowyer vs Gordon.

Kahnes pit crew vs Stewart's pit crew Chicagoland 2004 now that was a brawl

Last edited:
I've always enjoyed watching this, Big E stalking Rusty as he's being pulled away cracks me up. I don't think Earnhardt would have hit him if he caught up to him

I like Harvick and am a fan, but pretty sure Rudd would have beat his ass if he got a hold of him

Good memories.

How bout Michael Waltrip decking Lake Speed, or Dave Marcis(can't call that a favorite though)

I've always enjoyed watching this, Big E stalking Rusty as he's being pulled away cracks me up. I don't think Earnhardt would have hit him if he caught up to him

Are you sure he wouldn't have? lol

Dale Earnhardt Jr.‏Verified account @DaleJr Mar 11
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Retweeted Andrew

I remember that look. I got $100 that says someone got their ass kicked or spun out later that day.
DaleWithDaleInman.jpg

I've always found the approach that these guys take to fighting to be interesting. Like when Kenseth caught Brad between the haulers. If he really wanted to go after him and fight, what better opportunity to really make it count? Instead, he got him in a head lock...wut? And I don't want to hear about how these guys aren't trained fighters, any grown man knows the property way to inflict bodily harm when angered to that level.

Loved Cole Custers spear on JHN at the truck race last year.. But I tend to favor it bc I was in the pits when it happened.

But I have to go with either Gordon vs Kez or this latest one.. It was great seeing Kyle get bloodied

I've always found the approach that these guys take to fighting to be interesting. Like when Kenseth caught Brad between the haulers. If he really wanted to go after him and fight, what better opportunity to really make it count? Instead, he got him in a head lock...wut? And I don't want to hear about how these guys aren't trained fighters, any grown man knows the property way to inflict bodily harm when angered to that level.
Proper* :confused:

I wish Brian Scott hadn't retired. I wanted to see him get his a$$ kicked so bad.

Back
Top Bottom