What keeps you from going to more or any NASCAR races?

Haven't chimed in on this thread yet. Mainly.. The region I live in.. I lived in North Carolina for awhile and I will forever regret not hitting Bristol, M'ville, and Darlington. I am talking with a buddy about an east coast tour this fall. We shall see....

The only thing holding me back is finding the right lady that truly loves racing, all of them seem to have been scooped up already.

I wish I could but I live paycheck to paycheck. There is just no way I could ever go. Maybe someday I can. *big smile*
How close are you to a track? There's always people selling tickets on trading posts on the radio or on Facebook or whatever. I'm getting some reduced priced Martinsville tickets from a fellow board member.
There's always somebody selling reduced price tickets in my hometown so I'll keep an eye out for your home track and let you know.

How close are you to a track? There's always people selling tickets on trading posts on the radio or on Facebook or whatever. I'm getting some reduced priced Martinsville tickets from a fellow board member.
There's always somebody selling reduced price tickets in my hometown so I'll keep an eye out for your home track and let you know.

I am in Ohio. I'm not sure what is closest to me?

Eldora for the Trucks.

Mid-Ohio for Nationwide.

Both a great ticket and inexpensive unless you choose the best of the best seats.

I am in West-Central Ohio, close to Columbus.
Probably Michigan then. I actually lived just north of Columbus in Delaware, OH for several years. Michigan was about a 3 hour drive from there. You should go some time, it's a great experience.

Probably Michigan then. I actually lived just north of Columbus in Delaware, OH for several years. Michigan was about a 3 hour drive from there. You should go some time, it's a great experience.

I go through Delaware on the way to take my daughter to Ashland University. That is where she goes to school. I go past the Exit for Mid-Ohio all the time.

getting a seat behind this guy
liTenl9.jpg

I know where that is. *nodding* Does Nationwide run there?
yep.....

Link

You're only an hour from there so no lodging required. Weekend General Admission is $45. Not bad at all.

Nationwide Children’s Hospital 200

August 15-16, 2014

and pudge I really could have gone all day and not seen that. o_O
i know, sorry, probably hard to find a seat anywhere that somebody not wearing a Jr shirt.

Last edited:
I think that what gets me going to Nascar races is interacting with other racing fanatics.
I love the cars, the racers, but most importantly I like interacting with other fans.
Meeting Bobby Ford and his family was the icing on the cake!

I think that what gets me going to Nascar races is interacting with other racing fanatics.
I love the cars, the racers, but most importantly I like interacting with other fans.
Meeting Bobby Ford and his family was the icing on the cake!
Vegas has some really awesome fans. I love tailgating at LVMS.

Ticket prices for the standalone Nationwide race at Iowa this weekend:

Rows 1-5: $24.50
Rows 6-17: $61.00
Upper: $76.50

Really? If you want to sit above the first five rows at a single Nationwide race you need to dish out $61 or $76.50 per person?

Location as one of the few NASCAR fans from Massachusetts the selection of NASCAR races isn't good.

It's New Hampshire or bust for me.

Back
Top Bottom