Kyle Busch's own crew didn't even help him

Dont think they had time to get there

If you watch the video Kyle walked almost half pit row to get there and the crew that were in front of or next to Kyle walked so slow he was all alone by the time he swung at Logano.

Yeah I'm sure he went straight to his crew and said let's go beat up Logano. Dude probably went straight for Joey without even thinking about needing help.

Looked to me like Kyle was intent on cold-****ing Logano and hoping to drop him with one punch.

As wacked out as he was at the time Kyle wasn't even looking for anyone to back him up.

Edit: And of course we all know how that turned out . . . :eek:

Yeah I'm sure he went straight to his crew and said let's go beat up Logano. Dude probably went straight for Joey without even thinking about needing help.
You said a few clue words........ ''without even thinking'''''' ...... This guy is the biggest jackass ever..... He is so into himself that he can't see anything but his world...

Anyone who's smart knows the guy's crew would help back him up if **** went down, Kyle was dumb to not even think about at least having his crew near by. If some driver pissed me off I'd tell my crew be close but don't get involved unless their guys do also.

I am sure that if Kyle's crew knew what he was going to do, they would of been there.

It didn't take KyBu karma long before KyBu was kissing the pavement.

Now Joe Gibbs has to wet nurse this man-child, again...

Doesn't surprise me. Kyle is alot like how Kurt used to be. Unlike Kurt, Kyle still hasn't grown up yet, still blames everyone else.

LMAO great new avatar.

As for the crew not helping him, it was just a matter of them not realizing how dumb Kyle was.

Who goes to a group of 10 guys with the sole purpose of starting a fight? That's one epic way to get your ass beat, which he did get.

Just when we thought Kyle was growing up!....Way to go Martin...glad to see you get a win!

Has anyone here ever been in a fight? People usually don't go looking for help when they are in fight mode. They just want to punch someone.

Kyle is that one guy in every group of friends who is immature and starts **** every time you go out. He's incapable of fending for himself and he's counting on his buddies to bail him out. After years of that the buddies get sick of it. There comes a point where you go, "Hey *******, if you start something tonight, you're settling it yourself."

If said ******* decides to continue with his **** the end result is often this:
Screen-Shot-2017-03-12-at-7.27.06-PM-832x447.png

They probably knew EVERYTHING and were smart enough to not follow that jackass over there...
Well I said that in another thread, I wouldnt be surprised if that were the case, cant blame them.

I was trying to post a logical unbiased reply of crys a lot Busch and his crew. :D

Has anyone here ever been in a fight? People usually don't go looking for help when they are in fight mode. They just want to punch someone.

Yessir more than I care to talk about but always remember the one who acts without thinking is usually the one who gets his clock cleaned. If you know you're going into an area with a lot of the other dudes people generally want to have some back up in case something goes wrong.

Kyle doesn't have anybody who likes him enough to help him out. Finally got what he deserves and he knows it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We call those people idiots to be honest.

Respect to you and being a Kyle fan, you are just doing what most fans do, stick up for their driver

Yessir more than I care to talk about but always remember the one who acts without thinking is usually the one who gets his clock cleaned. If you know you're going into an area with a lot of the other dudes people generally want to have some back up in case something goes wrong.

Kyle doesn't have anybody who likes him enough to help him out. Finally got what he deserves and he knows it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyle's a well like guy in the garage and I'd say he's more well liked than Logano. Kyle simply didn't car about needing back up and wasn't worried about Joeys crew, he just wanted to fight.

Looked to me like Kyle was intent on cold-****ing Logano and hoping to drop him with one punch.

As wacked out as he was at the time Kyle wasn't even looking for anyone to back him up.

Edit: And of course we all know how that turned out . . . :eek:
I don't even like Kyle Busch, but man was I disappointed with what Joey did. My only question is, why did they pull Joey away from Kyle? They should have let things play out. Joey is the biggest wuss ever, and I think Kyle would have destroyed him. And I think millions of people would have thanked Mr. Busch for finally giving little Joey what he deserves. He obviously didn't get the message from Matt Kenseth.

I don't even like Kyle Busch, but man was I disappointed with what Joey did. My only question is, why did they pull Joey away from Kyle? They should have let things play out. Joey is the biggest wuss ever, and I think Kyle would have destroyed him. And I think millions of people would have thanked Mr. Busch for finally giving little Joey what he deserves. He obviously didn't get the message from Matt Kenseth.
LOL.......... Are you a comedian for a living??? If not.... you need to look into it......

We call those people idiots to be honest.

Respect to you and being a Kyle fan, you are just doing what most fans do, stick up for their driver

Yeah it idiotic but that's just the mentality you have to have if you are going to fight. I'm glad this happened as I've always hated the Penske drivers but Kyle never really had any problems with them.

LOL.......... Are you a comedian for a living??? If not.... you need to look into it......
No. I WANT someone to give Joey what he deserves. He is a little prik and needs to be taught a lesson for his lack of respect and overly aggressive driving. Seriously, why did they pull him away from Kyle? Let him fight and show his inadequacies. Kyle would have tore his azz up.

The key here is that kyle hit joey so softly...

I am sure that if Kyle's crew knew what he was going to do, they would of been there.

Yeah sure other than they let him walk half the length of pit road in a clearly angry state without backing him up. The couple that did wander down just tried to pull people off while 22 crew were kicking at their drivers head. Speaks volumes.

No. I WANT someone to give Joey what he deserves. He is a little prik and needs to be taught a lesson for his lack of respect and overly aggressive driving. Seriously, why did they pull him away from Kyle? Let him fight and show his inadequacies. Kyle would have tore his azz up.
I really doubt that either of them have ever been in a fight or had a fingernail broken before..... pretty sure their parents took care of that stuff for them.......

LMAO great new avatar.

As for the crew not helping him, it was just a matter of them not realizing how dumb Kyle was.

Who goes to a group of 10 guys with the sole purpose of starting a fight? That's one epic way to get your ass beat, which he did get.
My point exactly. The 10 guys should have stepped aside and let the 2 involved parties work out their differences. By stepping in, they make Joey look like a big old pu s s y.

Yeah sure other than they let him walk half the length of pit road in a clearly angry state without backing him up. The couple that did wander down just tried to pull people off while 22 crew were kicking at their drivers head. Speaks volumes.

kicking his head?

stop making **** up

Last time. When 2 drivers want to fight, let them fight. Stop the shenanigans with the NASCAR officials and team members intervening. Stopping a fight only stops the learning and healing process. They need to have it out to get closure.

Back
Top Bottom