What Two Cup Drivers Authenticated Autograph's would you most like to have

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor
"Fireball" Roberts. I met him a few times in my youth and he was a great guy.

Dale Earnhardt Sr. Enough said.

The Busch brothers and the Waltrip brothers but thanks to some good luck I have all 4, would like to have a Mark Martin too, maybe one day I will get lucky again

"Fireball" Roberts. I met him a few times in my youth and he was a great guy.

Dale Earnhardt Sr. Enough said.
We have both a Sr. And Jr. autographed picture of their victory lane celebrations @ Daytona. That's all I really want so I'm good. They are hanging on the wall in my man cave. We have others from other drivers but those two are my favs. We were able to get Sr's during a race weekend when I was @ Watkins Glen. We were able to get Jr's through a friend that worked for Chevrolet. It was signed the day before he got into that accident during practice @ Sonoma when he wrecked and burned up that corvette.

I was going to say Wendell Scott , too . I doubt many people ever asked him for it when he was racing . :(

Main one I would like to have is a Davey Allison autograph. Would be awesome to have a Havoline uniform signed by him or a piece of the car he drove. Would like to have a Harry Gant autograph on some Skoal quarter panels or something., always been a big fan of both drivers.

Danica Patrick, and Rusty Wallace And Dale SR and Davey Allison

i have autographs from most mentioned except W. Scott & Fireball, but really only one i wish i had i don't is Benny Parsons

i said Benny Parson's but i'ld like to have Rob Moroso's too

BP is a fav....so is Shawna Robinson, and Janet Guthrie

Tony Stewart from today, and Tony Stewart from his IRL days. His Indycar stats are WAY overlooked because of his NASCAR career.

Marvin Panch and Wendell Scott.

It's really hard to pick only two, can I pick two more tomorrow?

Danica Patrick of course but again I know mine are 100% authentic. I watched her sign every item I had her sign right in front of me. Can't get anymore real than that...lol

The two that are already in my collection... Dale Earnhardt Sr, and Jeff Gordon.

Danica Patrick of course but again I know mine are 100% authentic. I watched her sign every item I had her sign right in front of me. Can't get anymore real than that...lol

You should get her to sign some of Ricky's stuff. ;)

I know that I'm outside the box here but if I go out of my way to meet a celebrity of any kind I'd much rather shake their hand than get an autograph.

Having said that, my two picks are Mark Martin and Jeff Burton.

Back
Top Bottom