Wheel skill!

Not in any particular order:

Mark Martin
Boris Said
Ron Fellows
Tony Stewart
Jeff Gordon
Guess my favorite female driver doesnt qualify since she didn't drive in Nascar :p :lilangel:

Man, I've gotten a kick outta of this entire thread. I knew as soon as 97's original list came out, the Harvick fans would come like hungy dogs...

At least it hasnt turned into a mob scene.....yet

Originally posted by slick-nick@Oct 13 2003, 04:35 AM
How about ol Bill these past few weeks?
Man o man its great to see him up front so often again. At this rate hes abour to crack the top 10 in points...would luv to see him up on stage in NYC this year, unfortuanatley he'll probably tell the world hes retiring up there too....

Originally posted by Awesome_Bill+Oct 13 2003, 05:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Awesome_Bill @ Oct 13 2003, 05:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--slick-nick@Oct 13 2003, 04:35 AM
How about ol Bill these past few weeks?
Man o man its great to see him up front so often again. At this rate hes abour to crack the top 10 in points...would luv to see him up on stage in NYC this year, unfortuanatley he'll probably tell the world hes retiring up there too.... [/b][/quote]
He has looked Awesome again these last few weeks. Always good to see. :cheers:

Not sure what all the fuss is about, but reckon I can fuss a bit too.,..LMAO

It is of course opinion, there never has been and never will be a true test to determine the answer. It is simply impossible to do.

One name that I did not see, though I may have overlooked it, is one of, if not the best, "hustlers" to even strap a cup car on.

Harry Gant..............

And if yer looking for a new comer who can "hustle" a car ........do not overlook Greg Biffle. Just about anyone in the game will tell ya Greg can flat get all a car has to give.

But keep in mind for the most part that the differences are small, even minute. None of these drivers are incapable of hustling a car.

Back
Top Bottom