Which Track??

P

Pete Edge

Hi There,
I went to my first race at Daytona back in 2011 and really enjoyed it.
Where would you recommend i go next and is it better to stay camping or in a hotel to get the most out of a race weekend.
I am travelling from a small island off the Uk and want to experience the best of Nascar as i feel i didn't get the most out of Daytona with it being my first ever race.
Thanks folks

Pete, welcome to Racing Forums!

How flexible is your schedule? Are you locked in to any particular time of year, or do you have the freedom to come over whenever you want? Will you be coming strictly for a race, or do you hope to fit in some other sight-seeing?

Many of us here are fond of the shorter tracks - Bristol, Martinsville, and Richmond.

Pete, welcome to Racing Forums!

How flexible is your schedule? Are you locked in to any particular time of year, or do you have the freedom to come over whenever you want? Will you be coming strictly for a race, or do you hope to fit in some other sight-seeing?

Many of us here are fond of the shorter tracks - Bristol, Martinsville, and Richmond.
Hey Charlie,
I am pretty flexible really , i just want to enjoy a good atmosphere and learn as much as i can about nascar when i visit and watch a good race of course

Back
Top Bottom