Nov 9th

Bobw

Team Owner
It is my fervent hope that after the polls close, the votes tabulated and the winner announced that the winner is gracious in their acceptance speech. That a concession speech is given that is also gracious. Romney, McCain, Kerry, Dole and HW all did it with grace and we as a country moved on.

Congress. My grandsons are 31 months old. They already know they can’t have their way 100% of the time. They know they need to share, compromise if you will. Something the adults in both houses of congress need to not only learn but practice.

It is time for them to work for us, not for their own self interests, political ideology and campaign contributors.

I am sick of the direction we’re headed in, I fear for the country my grandsons will grow up in. The blame cannot be placed on anyone individual. It can be placed on political ideology, this deep seated animosity has to stop.

Still not over in NC - the incumbent Governor lost but he is refusing to concede. Thinks that the provisional ballots will tip the totals toward his favor (which is ironic since he did all he could to eliminate provisional ballots). So maybe we'll have an official winner next week...

November 9th...the day you can take half your Facebook friends off of "unfollow".
Wayyyy too soon. Twitter is trending the contact info of the national suicide prevention hotline. I've been retweeting it with a 1-900 number instead. Hey, if an offer to talk dirty with a stranger isn't enticing, jump already. You really do have no reason to live

Sadly I don't think we're going to get to the point of graciousness or kindness for quite awhile, if at all. If anything it seems the hostility is actually growing worse now that the election is over. :(

Wayyyy too soon. Twitter is trending the contact info of the national suicide prevention hotline. I've been retweeting it with a 1-900 number instead. Hey, if an offer to talk dirty with a stranger isn't enticing, jump already. You really do have no reason to live
I meant November 9th, 2017. ;)

I mentioned earlier Amy Schumer's cancelling all her remaining canadian shows after election night .. and appearing to have spent the night crying. Well ... https://uk.yahoo.com/news/trump-supporters-dare-celebrities-pack-bags-113500400.html

It seems Trump shooting his mouth off in a private, locker room conversation is free game, but her shooting her mouth off in public, on stage ... she doesn't like that mirror being held up at all. In fact, it seems none of those who declared they'd leave the country are going to follow through on their promises. Madonna has also reneged on her promise to give blowjobs to anyone who voted for Hillary. Why are these people listened to at all by the idiot public?

please note, this is celeber- tard. not politics.

I mentioned earlier Amy Schumer's cancelling all her remaining canadian shows after election night .. and appearing to have spent the night crying. Well ... https://uk.yahoo.com/news/trump-supporters-dare-celebrities-pack-bags-113500400.html

It seems Trump shooting his mouth off in a private, locker room conversation is free game, but her shooting her mouth off in public, on stage ... she doesn't like that mirror being held up at all. In fact, it seems none of those who declared they'd leave the country are going to follow through on their promises. Madonna has also reneged on her promise to give blowjobs to anyone who voted for Hillary. Why are these people listened to at all by the idiot public?

For whatever reason people look up to these "celebrities." o_O

Whoopi needs to pack her bags as well. I love watching her and Joy whine on The View. I made sure I watched it the day after the election to hear them hyenas whine and complain. All these salty tears. Trump started up Trump Saltmining Inc. and I hear he's making a fortune off of it.

Whoopi needs to pack her bags as well. I love watching her and Joy whine on The View. I made sure I watched it the day after the election to hear them hyenas whine and complain. All these salty tears. Trump started up Trump Saltmining Inc. and I hear he's making a fortune off of it.

I hope you realizes that there is hawter wimmins to look at without havings to go through all that for an hour everyday....

I hope you realizes that there is hawter wimmins to look at without havings to go through all that for an hour everyday....
LOL, I'd say about the first 15 minutes is where they do all their whining, so I didn't make it a full hour. I don't really watch it or at least very rarely. I did watch Kellyanne Conway(Trump's campaign manager) when she was on. Man, they were nasty to her on the show, as I knew they would be. Oh well, she gets the last laugh.

Back
Top Bottom