Who do you WANT the Final Four to be?

ToyYoda

Team Owner
There have been a few threads here predicting the Final Four, first 4 out, next 4 out, etc. But who do you actually want to see going for the title at Homestead?

For me, it's the 3 JGR drivers and Jimmie.

The ones who really deserve it.

Brad K
Joey Logano
Kevin Harvick
Jeff Gordon

Those 4 guys have been the most consistent drivers throughout the whole season.

Kev is a special case because he's been the fastest car almost every week but something always happens to him so he gets my vote over the others.

The ones who really deserve it.

Brad K
Joey Logano
Kevin Harvick
Jeff Gordon

Those 4 guys have been the most consistent drivers throughout the whole season.

Kev is a special case because he's been the fastest car almost every week but something always happens to him so he gets my vote over the others.

I cant disagree here.......

If all the favorites do end up on the outside looking in at Homestead for whatever reason... and were left with a JGR/Newman/Carl mixture..... I hope Carl gets it.

Who are you and what have you done with my pony?
I'd like to see it for the meltdowns. Those guys aren't very friendly with each other either. Could be real interesting.

If I wanted to go based on "deserve" I would go with your Logano/Keselowski/Gordon/Harvick finale.

Honestly I really dont care who else is there lol .. If not Joey I hope Brad wins the cup for Roger... other than that the champ doesn't matter much to me... Jeff maybe?

My three TRD powered JGR Camry drivers, and whoever wants their ass kicked.

I am warming to Joey. Brad doesn't look quite right with a beer in his hand when he wins. Go Joey.

You know... this may be the only time I ever say this... but Im not sure if Joey can pull it off this year. Yes, he's the hottest driver in the garage right now.. yes, he has surprised me with more than a couple of his wins this season already... and yes I do hope he can pull it off... but my thing is.. he's never been under that kind of pressure and Im not sure he can handle it. I hope so... but if he has guys like Gordon, Jimmie and Brad with him in the final 4.. he's going up against people who have already experienced that final race pressure of the championship more than once. While he has showed he has matured very much in the past couple years, Im just not sure he can handle that pressure... although it seems like he has been performing well under pressure, its definitely a possibility that he wont be able to pull it off with all that riding on one race.... I hope he can and think he can... but if not... I'd still be fine with what he's managed to accomplish this season. Imo any driver that makes it to the final four is cup worthy... if not this year he has plenty left.

But who knows... give him the car and he might just pull it off.

he's never been under that kind of pressure and Im not sure he can handle it. I hope so... but if he has guys like Gordon, Jimmie and Brad with him in the final 4.. he's going up against people who have already experienced that final race pressure of the championship more than once.
Yeah, you're probably right. He will fold under the pressure. :D

Yeah, you're probably right. He will fold under the pressure. :D
Its definitely a possibility.. Im not saying I think it will happen because clearly Joey has exceeded expectations of even myself this season... but if theere's anything right now I can see holding him back from it.. its that. He doesn't have the experience to be able to clear his head like these other guys probably do... but then again... he's passed plenty of champions for wins this year already. If he is able to pull it off... emoticons and gifs will not be able to explain the level of excitement that will be going on around here lol

Also I dont think JJ will make the final 4.. just throwing that in there lol

I know I'll be biting my nails that whole week leading up to Homestead if hes in it.

Should probably stop talking about Joey here before the self proclaimed thread police catch me slightly off topic lol

If you simply tag each of your posts with 'I hate the Chase', you'll be on topic. ;)
Yeah really eh.. Lol sounds about right... seems every other thread turns into that after a page or two around here lately. I could throw this in the Danica thread and tag it with that and somehow be on topic lol.

....but I dont hate the chase lol... quite the opposite... Shhhhhhhhhhh... I never said that ;)

Kahne
Newman
Jr
Gordon

You know... this may be the only time I ever say this... but Im not sure if Joey can pull it off this year. Yes, he's the hottest driver in the garage right now.. yes, he has surprised me with more than a couple of his wins this season already... and yes I do hope he can pull it off... but my thing is.. he's never been under that kind of pressure and Im not sure he can handle it. I hope so... but if he has guys like Gordon, Jimmie and Brad with him in the final 4.. he's going up against people who have already experienced that final race pressure of the championship more than once. While he has showed he has matured very much in the past couple years, Im just not sure he can handle that pressure... although it seems like he has been performing well under pressure, its definitely a possibility that he wont be able to pull it off with all that riding on one race.... I hope he can and think he can... but if not... I'd still be fine with what he's managed to accomplish this season. Imo any driver that makes it to the final four is cup worthy... if not this year he has plenty left.

But who knows... give him the car and he might just pull it off.

Dont even go there Sliced, where is the confidence all of a sudden :idunno:

Oh Im sure come Homestead it'll be right where it needs to be

I suggest driving everybody nuts right now while Joey is at the top. you are slacking severely ..................................... I can give you a few pointers if you want :cool:

I suggest driving everybody nuts right now while Joey is at the top. you are slacking severely ..................................... I can give you a few pointers if you want :cool:
I think I've been doin alright... I try to contain it a bit because the top is not a sturdy perch.. or something like that... I've had my foot inserted violently into my mouth several times around here already lol... I'll wait until he's a champion... then I'll have eternal bragging rights :D

dr-evil-o.gif

he's doin a great job so far !
no pointers needed !

"countin ya chickens afore they hatch is bad karma tho ! " :D

... then I'll have eternal bragging rights :D

Eternal ? No . Till Daytona maybe. Some years the champion doesn't even make the chase in the following year . Be prepared to win trivia games knowing who the 2014 champion was . :)

Eternal ? No . Till Daytona maybe. Some years the champion doesn't even make the chase in the following year . Be prepared to win trivia games knowing who the 2014 champion was . :)
No. Once he wins a cup u can't take that away... I've said all along I think he'll be a champion one day. If u think Ill be done bragging about it at Dayton u must not know me well lol... Plus really if it is shorter than forever lol its until the end of next season.

Back
Top Bottom