Bonehead of the week: Pocono

Yeah, there is a difference between the first 50 laps and the last 50. Joey needs to figure that out.
I liked how Ryan did his payback and making his point. I didn't see the replay but wasn't Joey hitting him on a restart? If so just maybe Ryan didn't get a good start and Joey did, leading to Joey hitting Ryan and going around. If Joey did it on purpose I wouldn't think that he would pull up in front of Ryan giving him a free shot. Just wondering.

guess that means radioactive this week should be wild. He didnt do an interview did he?

He blamed the crew for being mid pack with the "Never has been's". What an ass this guy is. But, guessing he signed another hat for a wacko fan after the race and will be spun to be a great guy again.

Last edited:
I liked how Ryan did his payback and making his point. I didn't see the replay but wasn't Joey hitting him on a restart? If so just maybe Ryan didn't get a good start and Joey did, leading to Joey hitting Ryan and going around. If Joey did it on purpose I wouldn't think that he would pull up in front of Ryan giving him a free shot. Just wondering.
It wasn't on purpose.. Joey got a good restart and Newman didnt and he got into his left rear when he went to go around him.. turned Newman sideways a bit then when 3 wide low. Then Newman got into him a few times in turn 1 and sent him up the track. It was called for, not that Joey meant to do it but I'd be pissed if I was Newman too... it's actually a bit refreshing to see an issue happen and be dealt with immediately and it be over. Pretty sure even with the damage Joey passed Newman again within a few laps.. so maybe Newman was also a bit frustrated with the fact that he wasn't fast to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom