Will new track rubber treatment result in more debris yellows?

There were 2 cautions for debris at Bristol ... unless of course you were swaddled in tinfoil and saw crashes masking as debris cautions.

Wouldn't this fit in the thread you started last week about the same subject matter?
No, it has to be a separate discussion. I swore off the other one, and I was starting to have withdrawal symptoms.

No, it has to be a separate discussion. I swore off the other one, and I was starting to have withdrawal symptoms.
A separate discussion for each of the 2 debris cautions or each of the 2 threads?

It all gets so confusing what with the Olympic Bowling, the Greco Roman Wrestling and Kenny Wallace on the pole.

A separate discussion for each of the 2 debris cautions or each of the 2 threads?

It all gets so confusing what with the Olympic Bowling, the Greco Roman Wrestling and Kenny Wallace on the pole.
'Wheel of Fortune', Sally Ride, heavy metal suicide, foreign debt, homeless vets, AIDS, crack, Bernie Goetz...

---- BMS saw alot more.

We didn't bite on the debris thread last week, nor the one the week before that, nor the other debris threads you've peppered throughout on here on a weekly to bi-weekly basis...why would we bite on this one.

Find something else that's totally BS to bug us with week in and week out.

Back
Top Bottom