With the new chase format which race would you attend

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor
The new chase format will make the rest of the season very interesting. If you could choose one race to attend with a full access pass, with a suite and all the bells and whistles which one would it be. Richmond, they are fighting to get into the chase. Dover, they are fighting to get into the next segment. Talladega, same thing, trying to survive to make the next segment. Phoenix, fighting to make it into the winner take all round. Homestead, the winner take all finale. Or another race not listed.

I think I'll take Homestead. I believe it will be the best and most intense.

Martinsville. Great chance for a JG victory :D In the chase or not, Ive started valuing individual victories instead of titles.

Only races Ive been to JJ won 3 and Sterling Marlin won one :owquitit:

The new chase format will make the rest of the season very interesting. If you could choose one race to attend with a full access pass, with a suite and all the bells and whistles which one would it be. Richmond, they are fighting to get into the chase. Dover, they are fighting to get into the next segment. Talladega, same thing, trying to survive to make the next segment. Phoenix, fighting to make it into the winner take all round. Homestead, the winner take all finale. Or another race not listed.

I think I'll take Homestead. I believe it will be the best and most intense.
You only choose Homestead because the short driving distance won't interfere with your nap time. ;)

I'd go Homestead too with that all access pass. Does it get me into South Beach?

You only choose Homestead because the short driving distance won't interfere with your nap time. ;)

I'd go Homestead too with that all access pass. Does it get me into South Beach?
Getting into South Beach aint the problem. I've been there several times. Being able to afford staying there for more than 15 minutes is the problem. :D

Getting into South Beach aint the problem. I've been there several times. Being able to afford staying there for more than 15 minutes there awhile is the problem.
You're forgetting that all access pass.

Never mind..... I'm forgetting my wife.

We are talking about attending Phoenix. I like the idea that it is the race to get into the race. Cuts down from 8 to 4 and if they are close enough a lot of desperation should insue. Phoenix offers good racing and its geologically close for us.

Short my ass. Florida is a big State. It's 12 hours plus from my house. A long one day run. But worth it.

If I was gonna go to a race, Chase or no Chase, it'd be Martinsville all day.

Not sure what the accommodations are like, but that and Sonona are my two favorite tracks. I don't think I'd attend a race at Sonoma, though. I'd want to be able to see everything, or as much of everything as I could.

I'd love to go to Martinsville this year. We thought about going to Charlotte, but I've been there so many times I'd like to try a new track.

Homestead....it's for the title among 4 drivers. highest finisher wins it all.

Martinsville, Homestead...

I MIGHT be going to PHX... So that would be sweet.

Martinsville, just because it's my favorite track in the last 10.

Talladega as one of the elimination races just seems like a terrible idea. With plate races being the crapshoot that they are there is no reason to include one in the chase, especially now that they are eliminating drivers in three race intervals.

We're coming over to Phoenix this year.

Picked this race for its location for where we will be (Sema), its a great track and hope to see good racing for the final round.

If I was gonna go to a race, Chase or no Chase, it'd be Martinsville all day.

Not sure what the accommodations are like, but that and Sonona are my two favorite tracks. I don't think I'd attend a race at Sonoma, though. I'd want to be able to see everything, or as much of everything as I could.
I've read that Sonoma has pretty good sight lines. Most of the seating areas have views of multiple turns.

I know that I'll be in the minority on here but I like the idea that a plate race is in the chase. Especially one of the last chance races. It should be exciting.

If it were only about the track and the racing then I'm heading to Martinsville as I do each and every year but it's not. We are getting all access passes per Johali.

A full access pass with a suite and all the bells and whistles sounds sweet.

Throw in air fare and accomodations and my pick would be Richmond.

Otherwise, I'd probably settle for Chicagoland but only because I live so close to the place.

Phoenix is the only one I can go to anyway, I was overjoyed by last years race, watching the 20 lose the championship kept me smiling for at least 3 months.
This years race should be even more exciting, there should be some real hard racing going on

This is a more diverse collection of choices than I ever expected and it aint over yet. But why am I surprised after all this is RF's.

Martinsville. Great chance for a JG victory :D In the chase or not, Ive started valuing individual victories instead of titles.

Only races Ive been to JJ won 3 and Sterling Marlin won one :owquitit:
I feel like you've been to the same Charlotte races as me!

Back
Top Bottom