clint bowyer will not finish out the hear at hscott (my prediction)

Then why was Kevin winning at RCR and Clint wasn't?
Let's try this again. Kevin is clearly a better driver than Clint and 95% of the drivers in the field. That doesn't mean Clint is a poor driver. I'm not a Clint fan (other than his fun personality with he media) but I'm not a grumpy old man that is blind to facts.

Troll someplace else.

Let's try this again. Kevin is clearly a better driver than Clint and 95% of the drivers in the field. That doesn't mean Clint is a poor driver. I'm not a Clint fan (other than his fun personality with he media) but I'm not a grumpy old man that is blind to facts.

Troll someplace else.
No grumpy here. Life is good.
Clint is a second rate driver that is not a threat for the win no matter what he's driving. JMO.

they way he has been flipping out he will just refuse to race or they will can hiss ungrateful butt

todays meltdown

“I’ve never been with such a (expletive) unprepared (expletive) team in my life,” Bowyer replied via team radio. “It’s a (expletive) joke. No power steering. (Expletive) put this in the truck and go home.”

Is he still racing? well driving!

Clint needs to put more wedge in the car and adjust his driving style. go from 44 to like 46.5

I'm bumping the hell out of this thread when he's winning races next season

Today Clint doubled Allgaier's career top 10 total with the team by week 9. For those that say he sucks
You know the argument for that is going to be, its plate racing , and a blind a monkey could have a chance at winning the race. :laugh:

All I know is I'm looking forward to seeing Clin in the #14 next year, he's definitely going to compete for some wins.

This thread is becoming like the Kasey Kahne thread.

We get it. Some folks like Clint Bowyer. Other don't.

Only time will tell if the move to SHR will be a productive one. All I know is the cars he's been wheeling as of late are not even close to on par with the rest of the Chase contenders.

Bowyer has proven in the past he can compete with a good piece under him. I have a feeling he will surprise as the season progresses and HScott starts to grasp the new aero rules.

All I know is I'm looking forward to seeing Clin in the #14 next year, he's definitely going to compete for some wins.
I think he'll do well. Probably won't be at the level of Kevin or Kurt, but he'll certainly fare better than Tony has the last three years.

I think he'll do well. Probably won't be at the level of Kevin or Kurt, but he'll certainly fare better than Tony has the last three years.

That's what I've been saying. I never said he was a hall of famer, just not as bad as some posters make him out to be. Top 15 driver for sure

This thread is becoming like the Kasey Kahne thread.

We get it. Some folks like Clint Bowyer. Other don't.

Only time will tell if the move to SHR will be a productive one. All I know is the cars he's been wheeling as of late are not even close to on par with the rest of the Chase contenders.

Bowyer has proven in the past he can compete with a good piece under him. I have a feeling he will surprise as the season progresses and HScott starts to grasp the new aero rules.

i'm not getting back in this thread because this post says what I believe.

count me as someone who likes clint.

There's only so much anyone can do with the car he's driving this hear.

If HScott can bring a good enough piece for Bowyer at Sonoma, he can actually win that race. Outside of MAYBE Kurt Busch, he is the best driver at that track. Rest of the season be damned, they just need to buy a supercar for that race and they'll make the Chase.

If HScott can bring a good enough piece for Bowyer at Sonoma, he can actually win that race. Outside of MAYBE Kurt Busch, he is the best driver at that track. Rest of the season be damned, they just need to buy a supercar for that race and they'll make the Chase.
So you're saying Clint is a better road course driver than say, Kyle Busch or AJ?

So you're saying Clint is a better road course driver than say, Kyle Busch or AJ?

Bowyer led 86 of 110 laps in 2012 at Sonoma and beat Kurt Busch and Tony Stewart to do it. He also was the second fastest car to Jimmie last year. He's not the best, but very underrated road racer.

At Sonoma, yes he is. He runs well there more consistently than Kyle despite Kyle's two wins to Clint's one. AJ has never done anything at Sonoma outside of win the pole and lead the most laps in 2014.

AJ is not the road ace he's hyped to be. He's an underrated driver but has never been an Ambrose or Robby Gordon on the road courses. Some of his better runs have been at Martinsville

Clint could have used this year to be a Mark Martin type and help a struggling team to improve their equipment instead of expecting something that he knew he wasn't getting: a really good race car. He has the one thing that many drivers don't, and that is job security.

AJ is not the road ace he's hyped to be. He's an underrated driver but has never been an Ambrose or Robby Gordon on the road courses. Some of his better runs have been at Martinsville
AJ is a pretty good road racer. He has won the 24 Hours of Daytona and that is some serious road racing.

At Sonoma, yes he is. He runs well there more consistently than Kyle despite Kyle's two wins to Clint's one. AJ has never done anything at Sonoma outside of win the pole and lead the most laps in 2014.
In 2014 AJ got wrecked by Joonya and last year he had a fuel system issue, and he still has the 7th-best driver rating over the last six races there. Clint is solid there, but AJ's results don't reflect his true pace around there.

Ambrose and Robby each have one more road course win than does AJ and neither is still driving a Cup car.
I think AJ is a very good road course driver.

Back
Top Bottom