Xfinity RACE thread --- Bristol

Justin Allgaier is going to win some more, dude came back from a lap down to finish second.

He's always been pretty good at Bristol.

Neither of them did anything wrong.

They're racing for a win. Simple as that.
So how as "justice swerved." if neither did anything wrong? I never said Kyle shouldn't have went for it. I'm just saying he has to take the blame for coming up before he was cleared, he can't be like he normally is and blame someone else when he pulls a move like that.

So how as "justice swerved." if neither did anything wrong? I never said Kyle shouldn't have went for it. I'm just saying he has to take the blame for coming up before he was cleared, he can't be like he normally is and blame someone else when he pulls a move like that.
You're repeating yourself.

They were both running hard to win. 1 got crunched. The other ran out of fuel.

Justice.

You're repeating yourself.

They were both running hard to win. 1 got crunched. The other ran out of fuel.

Justice.
Fine whatever you say. Tired of fussing with you. You're a Kyle fan so you can't ever see his fault. Done with this. Don't even bother replying.

I thought they both went for it. I don't get why him running out of fuel would be justice. And I don't like Brad
In the parlance of the Internet racing forum they both "deserved"to win. Neither did.

Seems just to me. FedEx is coming to pick up the bacon.

Fine whatever you say. Tired of fussing with you. You're a Kyle fan so you can't ever see his fault. Done with this. Don't even bother replying.
I don't take instruction.

I'm not the only one who thinks it was a racing thing. When Busch efs up, he gets called. He didn't.

Back
Top Bottom