Xfinity RACE thread --- Iowa

Just once I would like to watch a BGN race that isn't dominated by the Gibbs cars. Is that so much to ask

Give me a Ryan Sieg win.

Dude can really drive well and really outperforms much better sponsored cars in the field.

When was the last time a non-Cup team won a BGN race? I'm sure it's been several years.

I think some Turner Motorsports cars have won over the years, but that's all I can think of

When was the last time a non-Cup team won a BGN race? I'm sure it's been several years.

I think some Turner Motorsports cars have won over the years, but that's all I can think of

Didn't Biagi-DiBendeste win a could of years back?

Brad had to go to the rear for unapproved body mods? Say it ain't so!!

Man...does Brad K ever take a race off? If the had an "Homemade Pie 100" at the Fairgrounds he would be out there trying to win Granny's Cherry-Apple surprise.

Of course it's better to stay busy I suppose - just ask Sam H.

Well the cream seems to have risen to the top - this should be a pretty interesting finish :booya:

They used to do better burnouts in the parking lot in High School....Congrats to Sam....now back to teaching school buddy.

Granted he had the superior piece...but he didn't screw it up...nice run. I figured the #22 might be sandbagging but apparently not.

That's freaking awesome, doesn't have a ride 5 days ago, and comes in on Father's Day and wins in front of his wife and kids. That's a feel good moment right there. And as for the haters, he's an Indycar and Indy 500 champ, and this is his 4th win in the series. I don't quite think ANYONE can win in these cars. Look how long it took Suarez

Man...does Brad K ever take a race off? If the had an "Homemade Pie 100" at the Fairgrounds he would be out there trying to win Granny's Cherry-Apple surprise.

Of course it's better to stay busy I suppose - just ask Sam H.

Actually, Kyle Busch is the one who will run at short tracks. Chase Elliott and Erik Jones do as well. They just love racing.

A couple years ago, there were a few times Brad Keselowski would be the only Cup driver in XFINITY races. Frustrating..

That's a feel good moment right there. And as for the haters, he's an Indycar and Indy 500 champ, and this is his 4th win in the series. I don't quite think ANYONE can win in these cars. Look how long it took Suarez

Hornish, Junior. An amazing stock car talent. Won his first junior sedan event in what, his 32nd start in the series? It took Suarez 49.

And to think, Hornish, Junior, only had a hundred or so cup starts to develop before his historic first stock car victory in a junior sedan at Phoenix, only 91 races ago for him.

Congrats to Sam on finding his way to victory lane.

Back
Top Bottom