Xfinity RACE thread --- Kentucky

Glad to see the majority of the cuppers are not in this. I don't see how they can have a chase in this series with very little possibility of a regular advancing to the next round, with a win, when the thing is stunk up by cuppers.:mad:
OK enough of my rant, back to the racing.:D

Derrike Cope having issues...there goes the $7,000 I bet on him to win tonight.

Wasnt sure if this race was ever going to make it to the end, nice to see Sadler get the win

I don't really have a favorite Xfinity driver, so really just root for anyone who isn't a Sprint Cup Driver. TAKE THAT BLANEY!!! :)

12 cautions in a 200 lap race. NASCAR has you brainwashed into not thinking that this is the WWE. Anybody with an ounce of sense knows what this is.

20 wrecks again, must have left his talent at home.

I give credit to Blaney, he was there for the win but never pushed the envelope and when they went 3 or 4 wide he just backed out and let the chasers go at it. I think Hornaday was there to take the win away from Dillon if he could.
Whats with attitude with the 20?? He parked that car and it didn't look all the bad to me. Maybe he is so confident that he will just win next week and move on?

I give credit to Blaney, he was there for the win but never pushed the envelope and when they went 3 or 4 wide he just backed out and let the chasers go at it. I think Hornaday was there to take the win away from Dillon if he could.
Whats with attitude with the 20?? He parked that car and it didn't look all the bad to me. Maybe he is so confident that he will just win next week and move on?
He's a Kyle Busch protégé. We've seen his bratty side plenty of times.

Back
Top Bottom